Sign in to follow this  
RML

Jerrycan Power for Cities?

SO I was thinking and I figured I would throw this out there to see what people thought.

There are power lines and plants in a few places around the map so what if you could take jerrycans fill them with fuel and in turn fuel those power plants. With the power plant fueled it would then send power to say main cities like Churno or Elktro.The result would be buildings with lights!...possible even alarms for some places such as breaking the hospital glass while the power is on would sound a zombie attracting alarm.

Survivor benefit: No need to give away you position with a flare or flashlight while looting.

Bandit benefit: No NVGs but wanna see if theres someone to snipe in Churno....turn on the lights!

I haven't figured out how much fuel it would take to power the generators but this is just a basic idea atm.

Just imagine your a survivor.... crawling around the airfield at night when suddenly..... the flood lights kick on and your in front of a hanger with a group of zombies that see you now.

• Like 2

Great idea i love it.

Have a team camping the powerplant while another one raids X location. Or use the powerplant to turn on the power to disable some nightvisions and have some surprise attacks. The options are endless :D

theres a few posts about this, electrical plants could be sabotaged as well. THeres a pretty good, alive post somewhere around the forums. Add you ideas to it!

theres a few posts about this, electrical plants could be sabotaged as well. THeres a pretty good, alive post somewhere around the forums. Add you ideas to it!

I must not have searched enough. I didnt see it. D: