Sign in to follow this  
electroban

What's the point of playing this from a single player perspective?

Ok, I thought this game was going to be amazing single player going maverick feeding off the land that kind of stuff.

I was like uuuh thats a really big map I can't wait to go out there and explore it.

But da'doi! sorry buddy you can't explore the map because everytime you decide to log out and take a break and log back in to a different server (so fukin what), your entire progress has been completely cut which basically forces players like me who can't play for 10 hours straight to just have to sit around looting the same coastal area, because whats the point of any northern exploration now? Since you'll be reset everytime.

The game has become totally disjointed now.

Also, seriously don't bother making anymore patches for this game unless it fixes the 2 biggest issues.

The texture popping; oh look this place looks interesting! military base mmm, oh too bad bro i mean you can go in here but its going to be like a fucking stanley kubrick film for the next 40 minutes.

The progress reset in relation to where you are on the map. Oh golly i do love having my position in the game world constantly reset, really makes me want to explore and savour my progress.

Is that a new implementation? It never used to be like that, good job implementing shit that actually makes the game worse. Fantastic.

• Like 1

you should search the forum and read the patch notes before posting useless posts...

Oh god, can we get a admin to delete this thread??

Your progress is saved across all official servers. And some unofficial servers will save it too.

Textures glitches.......facepalm, look around 5 minutes on this forum, and for the love of god, delete everything you said.

BTW, it is not a game, it is a mod, that is in alpha.. GTFO, come back when it is a standalone, if you don't understand what that means.

I know its a pain, but find a good server and stick with it and you won't be reset every time.

It seems to help to exit out of the game and wait a bit before joining a new server if you must

That's only happened to me once and it was when I switched between servers with different versions.

Had to create a forum account just to ask you this question.

Whats wrong with Kubrick?

I didnt say anything was wrong with Kubrick lol.