Sign in to follow this  
Slide885

A question on private hives

I've found several private hive servers that i'm pretty sure have alot of scripting going on. Are these exempt from the normal battle eye regs and bans? Or maybe i'm just mistaking it for the amount of power an admin has on a private hive.

private hives are set up by most players who want to keep scripting away and not have to deal with rockets bullshit rules about banning while your a admin of a private hive you do not have to listen to rockets Ban Rules, you set them yourself

You still have to abide by battle eye stuff and any black listed items for the mod, we for example can't spawn in any weaponized vehicles, but the server owner could turn tents into 'legal' vehicles, our entire clan had choppers and any gun we wanted by just asking, he even spawned in buildings to make an actual base (complete with medical tent, landing pads, guard towers, and working gates).

Long answer short: you get some more freedom and do just about anything within reason, but you can still get banned by battle eye for certain things.

ok, so the double helis, SUVs, 10 dudes unloading from a bus with AS50s, are legit, but sudenly my partner being hacked and having his inventory replaced with top teir items (not complaining too much) probalby wasn't. Neither was the instant 100 meter headshoting revolver. Are you guys also able to run some sort of locator? I seemed to be having issues with the same couple of players that can find w/e they want. From vehicals to tents to me running down the road after respawn. I might just be paranoid.

actualy I have one more question, because spawning a freaking base sounds that awesome, do you have a link to or know what it takes to run a private hive server? I've been considering getting a pretty beefy computer lately.