Sign in to follow this  
neotinx

We offer food, shelter, and protection!

O.k some of you guys might already have read my previous posts in regard to inviting new players (non-bandits) to play together. And it has been very successful! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: (I gotta say it's been blast playing with trustworthy and helpful players). Therefore, we'd like to officially recruit permanent players in this small group.

We would like to recruit permanent Day Z players where we can eventually set up trade, our base(s) (with sandbangs barbed wire, and traps), and transportation (cars, heli, etc).

Our objective is to help others and stay alive! (survive) in this harsh enviroment. (Please contact us if you'd like to set up an alliance or something ) :) :)

PVP is allowed as long as if it's self-defense or bandit huntings.. We will not hurt or attack fellow survivors as long as they don't pose immediate and immenient threat!

If you're age over 18 and serious about this game DAY Z and looking for a group of mature and helpful players let us know

you may contact me via steam ID: Neotinx

or

our clan vent

ip: mttk.vent.nfoservers.com

port: 21990

pw: mttk2012

:P :P

Most of the players in the group live in NA east coast. Please keep in mind that we mostly play during the nights (7:00 PM EST or later)

feel free to hop in vent and play with us and tell us how much you like us :D

• Like 1

i'll talk with the group i'm in to see if we can form an alliance can't make no promises though since couple of them like PKing

but i'm intersted none the less