Sign in to follow this  
Daneo123

Anyone in need of a GPS?

I have recently died and lost my DMR and coyote backpack etc. I have started my new character quite luckily with finding myself a decent shotgun and the silenced M9. But as my topic title hints, I have also got myself a GPS.

Not really bothered with it, and chances are ill lose it pretty soon, so i was just wandering if anyone Would be interested in a trade?

Thanks

Dan.

Would you like your DMR again?

To be fair mate, I would like everything back ;(

Na but add me on Skype, so we can sort it out. : Daneo678

hahaha, i need my beauty sleep. It was nearly 1.30 am for me!, i live in the Uk.

I have plenty of medical supplies...want that?

What sort of medical supplies?

Also i wouldent mind teaming up with a few guys, so we can sort that out if anyone wants to.

Would gladly trade NVG for it.

Maybe, but i would be more interested in something to keep me alive, but...

ackbar.jpg

Haha, if you intend that i am going to cheat people you are wrong mate. but then again, i could be the one to be cheated. im pretty new, only started playing for a few weeks now, was previously very lucky and had a DMR and a coyote backpack. but i was killed the other day by some bandits in elektro, so now i only have a M9 silenced and a shotgun. obviously a GPS which i found in a firestation.

Thought the GPS would be worth something as it is very rare, so thought i would trade it, as its pretty useless for me.

If anybody is put off, just skype me.

Edited by Daneo123

Errrr, I was killed by a bandit and lost my GPS and everything else ( coyote backpack + yep I found another one, M16 etc.) < feel sorry :(

Sorry to anyone who was interested

Dan.