thomasheather@hotmail.co.uk

What is dumber than a bandit? survivors evedently

I was running north of solnichiy to the factory at niz. when I got there i took up the watch out on the roof and all is going great, apart from the 100 zombies. but after a few minuets i hear the crappy starter pee shooter cracking off a few shots followed pings and cracks.

I turn to see a survivor shooting at me from 300 metres away...300 god damned metres, what on earth was he hoping to achieve? even if he hit my with that i would not have died.

He may well of been a bandit that had just re spawned but still, what a dumb ass. He did die by the way, just in case you wondered, and no i did not shoot him but his shots attracted a lot of those afore mentioned zombies and they killed his dumb ass.

Anyone else had something like this?

I managed to Mak-headshot someone on top of the warehouse in Komarovo, but that was more like 150m. It was also night and the guy was standing still while lit up like a Christmas tree by flares. Deserved it. There's no way I'd try for 300m, especially against a more alert player. I probably wouldn't even take the shot with the Enfield, on the chance I'd miss and the other guy would use a better gun to take me out.

I've camped in the center factory in cherno for about an hour, got 4 kills. Two of them where from the same SOB who decided to camp on top of the factory overlooking the military camp. I shot hit once with the enfield and he was killed. I then noticed he kept re-spawning which in turn alerted me that he wanted to spawn close to Cherno, possibly for revenge. whatever, since I was not compromised I waited.

10 Minutes passed and guess who decided to b line straight to their prior dead body? (won't point fingers) But this little dumbass thought it was safe for him to come back to his dead body on the roof expecting saftey. He guessed wrong. I killed him again this time with a few more shots. Later he disconnected. (server jumping?)

Long story short, I waiting 10m then decided to check out his body. Looks like this douce had an ak kobra with 2 mags, m1911 3 mags, alice pack, and the whole 9 yards with map, compass. etc.

I don't blame him, but come on at least use your brain next time!

What is dumber than a bandit?

Someone that doesn't know how to spell evidently, evidently.