Sign in to follow this  
Oh!

getting killed on login...

Second time in as many days and 2 different servers, I log into a pretty remote area to a message "oh! was killed". Spawn with nothing, not even the basics, but keeping my camo suit.

Is this some hacker script taking me out or just another alpha gliche?

BTW, run back and corpse doesn't exist...

Edited by Oh!

Ok, did that...logged into me laying there, unable to move. Was able to get to my inventory, but not do anything.

Started mashing my keyboard in frustration, my toon stood up and am alive now....

got me..

what server, this happened to a friend of mine not long ago?

The other day when I lost everything, US 278.

Just now where I was able to log off and into another server to save my stuff...US #NY199

Downgraded to 1.7.2.4 to join up with some people yesterday...logged in, Oh! was killed again. Respawn in debug plains, quick disconnected/reconnect, I am at the shoreline with all my stuff. A brisk 9km run to where I was, my corpse is there, with all my stuff. Essentially duped. Considering it payment for the hassle.

Edited by Oh!

this happened to me tonight.

it said I died, put me on the shore in the "wilderness" spawn, didnt ask me to choose gender etc... I alt+f4'ed havent logged back in since because I was pissed lol

You're bugging out and being put in to the debug world. This could be because of a few reasons - someone also in debug killed you before you could fully log in, someone has been hacking on the server and it's begun behaving strangely, or the server is just playing up and having trouble reading/writing to the hive.

this happened to me tonight.

it said I died, put me on the shore in the "wilderness" spawn, didnt ask me to choose gender etc...

Same thing for me Yesterday. My computer crashed in a middle of a game and then I relogged in the wilderness naked. When I restarted on another server all equipments were gone including the starter kit (flashlight, painkiller and co).

Are you guys logging out in a 'prone' position? I only ever have that happen when I logout prone.

Second time in as many days and 2 different servers, I log into a pretty remote area to a message "oh! was killed". Spawn with nothing, not even the basics, but keeping my camo suit.

Is this some hacker script taking me out or just another alpha gliche?

BTW, run back and corpse doesn't exist...

same scenario happened to me the other day..

what a hassle.. godam hacker..

Are you guys logging out in a 'prone' position? I only ever have that happen when I logout prone.

Yes,I usually do. Didnt today, so will see what happens later when I log in.

Hopefully its that simple...happenes again today, 4th time in 4 days. Spawned with

nothing but at least I kept my Ghillie suit.

Abort straight away, then join another server. It's happened to me two or three times and I always got my character back when I joined the new server.