Sign in to follow this  
ryahn

HFB Customers - Regularchecks

This thread will not be used to bash, flame or any type of negative talk towards HFB Servers. This is only for customers and to inform them.

We would like to inform you that we will be re-enabling Regularchecks on all HFB dayz servers. We have been assured by some of the development team that the very high resource usage was fixed with a previous patch. This combined with the important battleye update posted in earlier in the week should result in a vast drop in the number of hackers on your servers.

Now i would also like to point out, The last time we had this enabled there was a massive drop in server performance which led to many servers under performing and a lot of customers going to the dayzmod forums and writing up threads criticizing our servers. If the performance issue was truly not resolved like we have been assured and your servers begin to perform sub par PLEASE submit a ticket and we will do our best to solve the issue. If we get a large amount of people submitting tickets about sub par performance we will roll back to the current setup.

ADDENDUM: In the title of the ticket, put "[Regular Checks]" in the title.

Edited by Inu

No mention of the sly addition of hosted by hfbservers added to start of server's motd :P

But nice news about Regularchecks changes,

Also as a small note if any hfb admins havent noticed yet

Under cfgdayz\server.cfg -- General Server Settings

Timezone field by entering in the correct value your server will be named correctly i.e

[Veteran 3DP:0 CH:1][UTC+8] dayzmod.com - FOOO

Otherwise atm the default value = UTC and if u havent update u end up with the following

[Veteran 3DP:0 CH:1][UTC]dayzmod.com - FOOO (UTC+8)

And DayZ Commander reads the server time as UTC & not UTC+8

Edited by Torndeco

No mention of the sly addition of hosted by hfbservers added to start of server's motd :P

But nice news about Regularchecks changes,

Also as a small note if any hfb admins havent noticed yet

Under cfgdayz\server.cfg -- General Server Settings

Timezone field by entering in the correct value your server will be named correctly i.e

[Veteran 3DP:0 CH:1][UTC+8] dayzmod.com - FOOO

Otherwise atm the default value = UTC and if u havent update u end up with the following

[Veteran 3DP:0 CH:1][UTC]dayzmod.com - FOOO (UTC+8)

And DayZ Commander reads the server time as UTC & not UTC+8

I added the option to be able to be updated this in the name. I also just changed it from being required to adding when you want.

As said, submit a ticket. Don't make a post in this thread about the regular checks. Other posts are fine.

They just want anything about the regular checks in the ticket system so they can keep track of it.

Edited by Inu

Thanks for the heads up. people always want to be anon d bags for the lulz. sheesh.

anything that helps keep skiddies under the foot is great news and welcome on my HFB hosted server.

as it stands i think my server is still having issues with vehicle spawns and loot spawns as they dont seem to be happening.