Sign in to follow this  
m0nsoon

Hacked chopper crew got what they deserved

Well today me and some of my friends where flying around the land, sweeping over forests, landing near towns, and getting shot at, until I decided I had to leave because I had to go to work, so we landed down near Pobeda Dam, and after a few minutes of eating and refilling water bottles, we heard another chopper (note this, we found ours in shambles on Skalisty Island) and so as they approached we got our chopper to take off with 1 gunner, and the rest of us dove into the grass with snipers (2 AS50s and 1 M24) we opened fire onto the enemy chopper as soon as it leveled itself out to fire at us, we managed to drop both the gunners and it flew away, so as we raided the bodies, they all had the same gear, FN FAL, PDW, all the tools and ghillie suits, one of them though had an AS50 with a thermal. Sadly this gear wasn't ours for long as the enemy chopper decided to kamikaze the 3 of us on the ground, with only 1 survivor. Luckily the 2 of us spawned in balota and our merry adventures continued once we were picked back up.

That moment when you realize the entire ordeal was for nothing because they will just script all their shit back.

Nice one guys, by any chance was this a DE server? I witnessed a similar incident up in the fields NE of balota airstrip.

Nice one guys, by any chance was this a DE server? I witnessed a similar incident up in the fields NE of balota airstrip.

Ya it was on DE 985