Sign in to follow this  
sellasie_83@hotmail.com

So.. Did i meet Santa ingame named Martin?

Yeah, so had a rough night last night. Think it was on UK 121 or something, that i stole someones white truck. Got killed 5 min afterwards (Karma?) and lost everything. Tried to retrive some of my items but was pretty much useless when beeing that dark. From NVG to pitch black... Nah.

So had to take a deep breath and was thinking abuot how i should do this time.

Went in to read some on this forum, and saw a title saying "AS50 for free". Sure.. Yeah of course its not a trap *blink?*

Didnt have anything to loose, so i went in on a server. A guy saw me unarmed BUT i had a soda in my backpack.. So yeah. Got shot up which was ok since i recived a better respawn. Anyway, died a few times before meeting up with this guy.

After experience getting killed around 80% of my chars life unarmed, then i have found myself trusting the dayz players less and less. Friendly has no meaning, after saying those words they know you wont be the first one firing so they got the upper hand. Yeah yeah, so im not crying about this. Testing all guns and learning the game from scratch is what i say.

But humanity is not dead, no no. Not at all.

I have asked for medic assitance before, but never ever had an encounter including weapons and both walking away.

So yeah he was/is named Martin. I really thought i was gonna be on a youtube video, where he annouces free stuff and boost his murder number fast. But fk me, he wasnt kidding. Fastest gear up ive had so far. Really nice guy and it was a pleasure to meet him. I do thank this Martin for doing this, even if it wasnt a big deal for him. Humanity in this game pretty much doesnt exist. Or so i thought.

So, thank you Martin for giving me some trust back. Hopefully i can do the same to another.

Cheers

His generous spirit didnt help him in sobor when me and my friend shot him in the back after calling "friendly". Fuck the police.

His generous spirit didnt help him in sobor when me and my friend shot him in the back after calling "friendly". Fuck the police.

Ooah, watch out we got a bad ass over here.