Sign in to follow this  
DaBi

My best day on Day Z so far ...

So me and my friend was on a mission to find some vehicles earlier today and maybe find a camp or 2, after running the maps right border for a few hours and some tents later we stumbled upon a camp of 8 tents all full with night vision FAL x 3, a Bizon, MP5SD .. Lots of ammo, blood bags, morphine, cooked meat, full water bottles etc .. Well we also found a frag grenade each so after taking what we wanted decided to blow the tents up :D basically don't leave frags in your tents, that's just asking for them to be destroyed.

Haha well I had similar events happen to me, though not with such high ranked drop.

Though I do hope you did not pick up that Bizon if it dident have any Ammo for it.

Sure this may be one bad ass kind of a weapon, but one needs to keep in mind of how rare the ammo actually is.

So basicly picking a Bizon is like picking up something that you know will get expierd in a lil while and will eventually be replaces by a Winchester, Enfield or perhaps a trustworthy M16/M4.

Come to also think that the FN FAL doesnt have much ammo either, but who cares its 20 rounds of pure death and destruction.

1. yes, leaving grenades in tents is asking for it

2. you're still a douche.

What's so wrong with stealing their stuff and blowing up their tents? He is keeping the endangered Zombie Race of Chenarus safe. Obviously his actions are being committed for the greater good of the zombie protection initiative.

Edited by DaedelusGG

7810994422_032446817f_b.jpg

Me and my clan at NW Airfield! I've got the LMG. the rest are scrubs who had to run from the coast n stuff

• Like 1