Sign in to follow this  
jimmydevin@googlemail.com

Looking for a squad or a few people to play with.

Hello, Im a 16 year old, who plays Dayz, i have been playing dayz for a while now with a freind, however my freind is going on student exchange for a year and i am looking for a squad or a few people to play with, i am looking for a squad that mainly has fun, and plays often. I am a fun and serious player. I am a experienced player with over 2 months playing. I have skype and Teamspeak. If you have a squad or would like to play with me either reply to this topic or Add me on steam and send me a message. Steam name= devooox

Hey, I'm 18. Very good at scavaging. Anybody who views this forum or whatever can add me. My steam is Squidward Da Pimp! Add me and let's try and get a game rolling. Also I've never played with other people before so if anyone can tell me how in the world people can join on the same server. That would be awesome lol.

Hi , I'm 17 and I play alot and I am really good at the game and have had all the high level military gear and cars but now i just started over again and have some good loot

i mostly use skype but i also have teamspeak3

contact info: skype - axxulman ;teamspeak - Axxa55in