Warsaw (DayZ)

Being "Friendly" isn't always best

I just spawned in and ran to Elektro when I got there I was shot by an L85 I then started saying over voice chat "Aw man I just spawned that is not cool" and I heard "Alright Alright Alright calm down we will patch you up c'mon" and 2 guys came out of nowhere and started killing the zombies chasing me I followed them to the beach and they said lay down, at this point I am bleeding and have only 6000 blood because they shot me so I didn't trust them I reached into one of their backpacks grabbed their M4A3 and sprayed the guy talking then I looked over to his friend, and while he was reloading shot him up.

My friends and I got out with

NVG x2

Rangefinder x2

Coyote Backpack x2

GPS x2

M4A3 x1

L85 x1

Mk48 x1

100 round box mags x8

STANAG mags x10

and some medical supplies

• Like 1

You, kind sir, are the reason why people kill each other on sight.

Agreed. When someone makes the overtures of being friendly, ESPECIALLY when they could kill you and you turn on them? That's just another person who will KoS. I've got to that point now, unless I have the complete drop on somebody, they don't see me, etc. Only then will I be 'friendly' enough to tell them to turn around and go back to where they came from.

This is just sad… And it is a lesson for the rest of us; NEVER carry ammo in the backpack. If I get shot shortly after spawn I really don´t care since I nothing to loose. I rarther try to see how good they actually are to shoot - run and to unexpected things!

They did make a "friendly" gesture but when I was there it didn't look like they were going to patch me up it look like they were going to execute me, I had no weapons what so ever and they were taking me further from the city and going to tell me to lay down after they shot me

They did make a "friendly" gesture but when I was there it didn't look like they were going to patch me up it look like they were going to execute me, I had no weapons what so ever and they were taking me further from the city and going to tell me to lay down after they shot me

There is no reason why you should lay down if they where trying to give you blood. This works fine also when crouched. But I´ve experienced when trying to give blood to another player that I don´t get the choice in the menu to give blood, although I have the bloodbag. Perhaps they where just trying to fuck with you? I don´t know. But on the other hand; you got a helluva loot!

There is no reason why you should lay down if they where trying to give you blood. This works fine also when crouched. But I´ve experienced when trying to give blood to another player that I don´t get the choice in the menu to give blood, although I have the bloodbag. Perhaps they where just trying to fuck with you?

This is exactly why I shot them

Haha always kill on sight. Everyone in this game will turn on you. Trust none.

• Like 1

Yeah, this is why I tell people to lay down and blast them if they so much as look at me, people like you, sir, have turned honest, helpful people into heartless murderers because they are tired of their good will being spat back in their face.

As for why they were telling you to lay down, that was why, they were dumb enough to let you get in position to look in their packs, and they let their guard down, so yes, it was partially their fault they died, but calling friendly then shooting them in the back? really, you're bragging about that like it's some kind of accomplishment?

but calling friendly then shooting them in the back? really, you're bragging about that like it's some kind of accomplishment?

I never said I was friendly for most of the situation I was just confused I felt that if they were going to kill me I wasn't going to go down without a fight