nex1025

!!!no entry bin\config.bin/cfgweapons!! -HELP

So I did everything step by step by watching the video, re-installed everything AGAIN and yet the second time around I run into the same issue. I join a game and I'm given a "no entry bin\config.bin/cfgweapons", I've looked all over and after three hours of trying to figure this out I'm tossing in the towel.

So I tried the -nosplash and stuff that did not work, went to reinstall battleye anti cheat whatever and said arma 2 is no longer supported so I left it alone but it's still installed. I joined a few other games at random with no mods and everything worked just fine. I've done my best to rule out anything I may have done wrong or something that is basic to fix.

Thanks in advance!

Just so you know, the -nosplash is so that when you load the game you do not get the Bohemia Interactive loading screen etc. It takes you straight to the main menu.

Are you sure you are running the game as Combined Operations?

Even if you get the no entry/blabla popup when you're receiving data or ingame you can still play as normal, just click ok and it will continue to load.

I'm having the same problem and it won't continue to load. It just kicks me to the main menu.

This is a normal error, and doesn't affect how your game plays. If it doesn't load, there's probably a different problem that's causing it.

I am getting that message as well - my game just sit on a screen with the word loading on it

Seems this is a common error right now. I am trying the update OA to beta fix

I have the same problem, but I noticed that I have Version 1.6 although I installed 1.7, maybe thats the problem, you just started the wrong version, but can I start dayz as 1.7, I use the normal shortcut. Theres another shortcut called dayz Beta, but when I click it, it wont start except for the black command window..

EDIT:

OK I just deleted all dayz files I could find and then I used the dayz updater to install it all again automatically.

Now I got no Error messages anymore but ingame it still says taht its version 1.6 and I always get kicked back to the server list when I try to connect ..

I am up and running now This config message sometimes comes up but I no longer get kick or stuck. However I did have to patch my Arma2 OA to a the latest beta patch though and all is well. I think Kiotie is right this is not a problem there is something else that is causing it.

I am having the same issue and i cant join a server and i updated everything and i have tried to re install dayz but it doesnt work and it makes me sad tht i cant play it

I am having the same issue and i cant join a server and i updated everything and i have tried to re install dayz but it doesnt work and it makes me sad tht i cant play it

The steps that I did was

1. Launched Arma2 and started basic training (not sure if you really needed to do the basic training thing but I did do that)

2. Launched Arma2 OA

3. Running steam as Admin

4. Patch to the latest beta patch. I followed the instructions from here http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9314 and loaded the latest beta patch.

Used Six Launcher and tried a few server the first 2 failed but the 3rd one I got in on and I have not had a problem since.

I have figured out my problem. I decieded to reinstall battleeye and it worked so try tht

So I did everything step by step by watching the video' date=' re-installed everything AGAIN and yet the second time around I run into the same issue. I join a game and I'm given a "no entry bin\config.bin/cfgweapons", I've looked all over and after three hours of trying to figure this out I'm tossing in the towel.

So I tried the -nosplash and stuff that did not work, went to reinstall battleye anti cheat whatever and said arma 2 is no longer supported so I left it alone but it's still installed. I joined a few other games at random with no mods and everything worked just fine. I've done my best to rule out anything I may have done wrong or something that is basic to fix.

Thanks in advance!

[/quote']

Possible solution for Steam users

This seemed to work for me:

Go to the properties section of Arma II OA in Steam, select local files and verify integrity of game cache. After the process is complete, any missing files will be downloaded and replaced disabling config error messages.

I have the same error message.

I am searching now 3 Days for a Weapon and never found one :/

I found often munition, but no guns, i also searching in houses.

I dont know what i can do.

I buy´d the game in steam and use Six updater

Just so you know' date=' the -nosplash is so that when you load the game you do not get the Bohemia Interactive loading screen etc. It takes you straight to the main menu.

Are you sure you are running the game as Combined Operations?

[/quote']

Yes i'm running the game as Combined Operations.

As i said i can play the game but this just happens sometimes.

Same thing happened to me, i just ignored it for a minute, and then i could play, it started it up automatically

I get this error too, but I can find weapons and shoot them.

The problem is that I can't manage them right, when I open my inventory the drop/take button doesn't work, and if I right click the weapon/flashlight the option "remove to belt" or something like that shows for less than 1 second...

i still found no solution. :s

So wie must wait for a Patch that fix the error. I hope soon. I tried it again, no weapons, no chance, no fun ^^

i am having same problem i got cd version and i tried everything it simply did not work i added dayz then suddenly i get that message then sometimes i dont get it after turning it off start off with no guns