Sign in to follow this  
TGH

How to become a Killing Machine (Video Guide)

This guide is aimed at people who are already familiar with the controls of the game but don't really know where to go to get the best loot, or what loot they actually need. Pause the video at each tip if you can't read them in time.

Read the description for more info/ other methods.

• Like 8

Sick bike skillz!!!

Thanks. It took many years to master such a skill.

Great guide aYdee. Thanks for not playing duhbspit and using some nice d&b instead. :thumbsup:

All newer players need to watch this.

Hey thanks dude, appreciate the feedback ;)

You should inform users that a lot of servers have waypoints disabled. Users should be able to locate these locations on the coast without waypoints. They should be using coastal landmarks and a compass.

Besides that, Great video. Have some Beans.

Edited by U.B.C.S. Ravin

You should inform users that a lot of servers have waypoints disabled. Users should be able to locate these locations on the coast without waypoints. They should be using coastal landmarks and a compass.

Besides that, Great video. Have some Beans.

Thanks buddy.

also find a map online that you can reference. why the watch is very useful: if you don't have a compass and the sun is out you can use the watch to find exact north using bisection, or you can use shadows to find approximate north if you know what time it is. also knowing how to navigate using a topo map and gross terrain features is a huge plus.

i watch vids of people passing up matches and hunting knives all the time, there are times when that shit has saved me 2x in as many hours. i've eaten: 4 cows, 3 sheep, 4 goats, one rabbit, and 6-7 wild boars. there's little feelings as cool as teh way it feels watching the color come back into the world when you have been running half blind with less than 3000 blood for a couple hours trying to find the light-colored blur that is a boar in the woods. good vid.

also find a map online that you can reference. why the watch is very useful: if you don't have a compass and the sun is out you can use the watch to find exact north using bisection, or you can use shadows to find approximate north if you know what time it is. also knowing how to navigate using a topo map and gross terrain features is a huge plus.

i watch vids of people passing up matches and hunting knives all the time, there are times when that shit has saved me 2x in as many hours. i've eaten: 4 cows, 3 sheep, 4 goats, one rabbit, and 6-7 wild boars. there's little feelings as cool as teh way it feels watching the color come back into the world when you have been running half blind with less than 3000 blood for a couple hours trying to find the light-colored blur that is a boar in the woods. good vid.

Thanks man! Yeah hunting tools are very important!

Nice tutorial, would recommend!

Cheeers Deaaan!