Sign in to follow this  
crisu

Im sick of hackers. I quit.

Im being killed by hackers constantly, whenever I go to bigger city I get killed, through the wall, fully automated weapons with silencer on spawn or simply by falling from the sky along with rest of the server. I understand a lot of you are willing to put up with it and thats great - after all dayz is a great little project. Reason I made this post is because someone said that this issue doesnt affect "core community", true or not it affect people who trying to start playing this game. I hate to put dayz away but I cant put up with this bull anymore, I quit, a lot of people did and even more newcomers will unless this is addressed one or another way.

Instead of quitting the game, perhaps you could play on low population servers 2 - 4 players. That is how I avoid hackers and it works fairly well for me :).

The whole hacking thing just allows DayZ to see how many people are loyal to the game, and how many can't stand losing in a game. It's so great.

• Like 2

Join a safe server.

Problem solved :)

Join a safe server.

What is safe server?

The whole hacking thing just allows DayZ to see how many people are loyal to the game, and how many can't stand losing in a game. It's so great.

... <- this.

Edited by crisu

Join a safe server.

But which server????

Edited by Chocospam

hope the standalone will fix hacker prob...well not hackers rather 12 year old's copying screpts from the net what assholes!!!

Edited by wheelspk

hope the standalone will fix hacker prob...well not hackers rather 12 year old's copying screpts from the net what assholes!!!

Good point. Calling them hackers is insulting to people who are real hackers. Those in-game, abused in real life kids are nothing more than cheaters.

Edited by crisu

Well, a good server would check the signatures of the files, so players that erase their textures to see through trees will get kicked.

Also, a good server would have an anti-cheat that scan and automatically ban. Of course, the admin oftenly check manually too.

A good server would kick out players with forbidden weapons. They would also ban the ALTF4 players, and ghosters.

A good server have good admins, using sometimes fobidden tools by the dayZ staff to catch cheaters.

That's what we do.

BII7c.gif

Only pussies quit, Dont give it up !

Spoiler for the hackers

23330060.jpg

Edited by Johnswanson
  • Like 1

Only pussies quit, Dont give it up !

Spoiler for the hackers

23330060.jpg

Im already reinstalling dayz... LoL... Im going for another shot.

welcome to my server norway 26. Not possible to summon ppl nor spawn vehicles. etc. top notch anti cheat. Check it out :) Maybe it's worth playing after all

Edited by Swedish_king

Well, a good server would check the signatures of the files, so players that erase their textures to see through trees will get kicked.

Also, a good server would have an anti-cheat that scan and automatically ban. Of course, the admin oftenly check manually too.

A good server would kick out players with forbidden weapons. They would also ban the ALTF4 players, and ghosters.

A good server have good admins, using sometimes fobidden tools by the dayZ staff to catch cheaters.

That's what we do.

Good admins on Day Z. Huh?

Im already reinstalling dayz... LoL... Im going for another shot.

That a boy!

Next time you're finding yourself wanna quit because of hackers... just suck it up and seek revenge... bust there asses, find out who they are and get them banned. Then eventually you have a 12 year old in a distant country cring thinking the world is a cruel and unfair place that wont allow him to be cheating ass-hat. Eventually you even though him a lesson for the rest of his life about being the biggest dick of all since you showed him it do has consequences.

A hero is you.

No but seriously suck it up and get revenge.

• Like 1

Plenty of decent servers out there mate. As a rule of thumb, try not to exceed 10-15 players on a server, that way it will be very rare that you meet a 'hacker'. I've been playing for a couple months now and I very rarely meet hackers, infact the only time I have has been on the high 30+ servers. The PvP is a little slower paced but the game is very very playable.