Sign in to follow this  
quegler

BattleEye BANNED for no reason

Ive been wrongly banned by BattleEye. I was playing on day, I got shot and killed, oh well, so I respawn, then play for a couple minutes, then I log out. I come back about 2 hours later, and it said I had been banned by BattleEye for Hacking. This is such BS that these false bans keep happening. I feel like I just shit away 40 bucks

There was a time when BattlEye wrongly banned for some scripts etc but since 1.168 of the BattlEye client they rolled back the bans that were wrongly or possibly wrongly made then updated the client. You got banned for a reason so don't try and give a pathetic excuse like that. You know what you did to get banned, deal with it.

lol

still no false positives for me

NEVER

in ANY game

man up

did the crime

do the time

:beans: B)

There was a time when BattlEye wrongly banned for some scripts etc but since 1.168 of the BattlEye client they rolled back the bans that were wrongly or possibly wrongly made then updated the client. You got banned for a reason so don't try and give a pathetic excuse like that. You know what you did to get banned, deal with it.

How dare you accuse me? Ive never used anything of the sort and Im banned after not even playing for several hours. I come to the ban appeals to hopefully have just that done, and shitheads like you come here.

fuck you asshole! I'm in same position. never cheated and we are not only legit players got still banned, there is a lot of people if you search topics... ignorant fags like you deserve to get random legit ban like us so you would understand how shit the battleye really is.

^ know this and have send 2 emails but no answers so its just nice to talk here and hear we are not alone in this crap...

I find it amusing that people that dont know WTF they are talking about come in here and say Battleeye doesnt false ban.

If you did your research you would find how easy it is to change or fake the info resulting in battleeye banning the wrong person. Idiots actually thinking hackers will use their legit ID's when they hack

Oh yea, I guess I'm in the club now. I got banned shortly after being 4x times ridiculously killed by some invisible "player". So I believe there is really a option for a cheater to ban you... and that's sad.

I'm left with three options:

1) Wait for The War Z

2) Wait for standalone DayZ

3) Wait for unban (or response from BE support)

I wrote a mail to support, but they haven't answered yet. And from the forum feedback I gathered here I think I won't get my response. But I'm not that stupid to pay again for game where a cheater can ban you - it happened once, it can happen again. „In parallel universe cheater bans you for playing normally".

I wrote a mail to support, but they haven't answered yet. And from the forum feedback I gathered here I think I won't get my response. But I'm not that stupid to pay again for game where a cheater can ban you - it happened once, it can happen again. „In parallel universe cheater bans you for playing normally".

I don't think you understand how this works. I'm not saying anything about you or your actions, but hackers can't ban you. In all the games I've played this hasn't been this case, and unless BattleEye is somehow specially different, it isn't the case here.

Hope you're able to figure this out.

Edited by Prototape

I accept the premise that Battleye exists for a good reason.

I've owned Arma II OA for less than a month. This is what i found out at Battleye.com;

! IMPORTANT WARNING REGARDING GLOBAL BANS !

If you are globally banned, read the following rules before sending in a support request. If you don't follow these rules your request/e-mail will be ignored! Otherwise your individual case will be carefully investigated.

• No one is banned for using non-hack programs (like Fraps, overlays, etc.), picking up or using hacked in-game items, weapons or vehicles, being on a server at the same time as a cheater, or other passive non-cheating activity. Therefore all requests mentioning these things as possible reasons for the global ban are ignored.
  • A shared or stolen cd-key is no excuse. It's your own responsibility to ensure that no one else has access to it.
  • Include your exact (!) global ban ID. The ID is shown in your global ban message ("Global Ban #ID"). If you don't include it your request will be ignored.
  • Do not tell stories. Whatever you are saying about yourself or your situation won't matter. The only thing that matters is the evidence that is gathered for every global ban issued.
  • Do not ask for the evidence behind your ban. No details about it will be revealed. Hackers would love to have access to this information.
  • Do not beg for mercy. If you cheated you will have to live with the consequences. Global bans are permanent and no exceptions will be made.
  • Questions regarding how exactly to get unbanned will be ignored. No support will be given on how to buy a new game or change your cd-key.

Again, if you don't follow these rules your request will be ignored!

Note that you will not receive a response if the evidence clearly indicates that you or someone else using your cd-key cheated. It doesn't matter if you only cheated on your own private server. Cheating on BE-enabled servers is forbidden, period.

that all being said here's the shortform... don't waste your time because your concidered to be wasting ours.

I did email them but don't expect a responce.

I could care less about hackers/hacking as such and don't have the time or knowledge to even bother but now that I've been enlightened by the global ban placed on me you may find 1 less player on any Battleye server. It's sad because I'm in a clan and they're now setting up a server that I was concidering donating to. Clan integrity is #1.

What I can't figure out is that I don't mind being killed by users or zombies but when servers screw up by spawn killing into the debug and wiping your items etc. is to much and I allmost quit the game for good. Too many updates etc. I paid for this?

I can see now why Dayz forms want to stay away from Battleye global bans. Anybody here telling me that I'm a hacker is sadly misinformed. I hope the above info helps to enlighten those in desparate need of Battleye's reminder that they're conditions (rules) are so obviously one sided when one is questioning and requesting to overturn the ban.

Shoot first and then you don't have to bother with the questions? r.i.g.h.t

LoL

Edited by Bananas