Quantic (DayZ)

Spawning in the wrong place?

Greetings.

So, lately I've been having some problems on all kinds of servers. I've got an example from earlier today. I disconnected while on the roof of the office building in Elektro, but when I joined the same server, I spawned (with all my equipment from before) in Wilderness. Why is this? I didn't go there, but yet that's where I spawned. :S

Regards,

Quantic

Yeah I get this too, happens if I ever ALT+F4

Inb4 "alt+f4 combat avoiding fag."

It has happened to me twice.

The first time I had no clue why it happened, but the second time... I tried to log on to a server and got stuck with the text Loading and I tabbed to windows to kill the process.

I tried another server and got straight in, but my location was now in the south and not north of Berezino <_<

I am not sure about the ALT + F4 thing that some people say has to do with this error - but it might be how it is executed.

I always press Escape and then ALT + F4 whenever I don't want to play anymore, its a lot faster than waiting for the menus and the game lags a Quit button right from the ESC menu.

So well... I am not exactly sure, apart from that it has happened twice now.

Hasn't been a problem so far. Quite the reverse, it saved me from bandits in Elektro, but sometimes it's quite annoying.

Hasn't been a problem so far. Quite the reverse, it saved me from bandits in Elektro, but sometimes it's quite annoying.

Wish I could say the same. I traveled all the way from the south coast to north of Berezino, logged off to make some food... then logged back in and found myself on the south coast again :(