Sign in to follow this  
TomCei

What should I do when I see...

So right now I'm looking at 3 players in the game, one of them was kicked by Battleye for Script Restrction #61 and has rejoined...is this something I should report? Or just let Battleye do its thing?

Chances are he was hacking. I believe restiction 61 is an attempt at running a kill/all script. Report his ass to the admin or to rocket so that he may increase his personal efforts in inproving battle eye

Chances are he was hacking. I believe restiction 61 is an attempt at running a kill/all script. Report his ass to the admin or to rocket so that he may increase his personal efforts in inproving battle eye

Shoot him, then do as above!

I don't know where they are at the moment...I would shoot them, but right now I'm running reconaissance to split my group's base up.

I don't know where they are at the moment...I would shoot them, but right now I'm running reconaissance to split my group's base up.

If you can, travel in a small group incase you run into them at any point, multiple arcs of fire beat the one stream anytime

Actually I just found out that a Script Restriction #61 can be caused from anyone trying to enter the Server Control area...lol Don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing for my case.

And it seems I got a M4a1 CCO SD in my inventory out of no where and my skin color is the zombie one (which isn't what I picked). What the hell is a hacker doing in a fuckin 1-3 avg. person server?! Dick...

lol oh i've tried getting into server controls before "just being nosey" and got kicked, its nothing to worry about, but yeah hackers on low pop servers is pointless, one tried to thunderdome our server last week, unfortunatley for the hacker it was 4 admins on including myself.... no one else, can't say we will be seeing him any time soon!

It's because hackers inject their cheats via the server control area. Thats why it kicks people for touching that button.

It's because hackers inject their cheats via the server control area. Thats why it kicks people for touching that button.

oh that happened to me one time i was trying to open my map, and somehow i breifly saw a screen with what looked like check boxs and player names, and options for things like kick/mute or some stuff.. wasnt even sure how i got there, but within a few secs i get kicked from the game..

that explains what it was..i was confused at the time, cuz i was simply trying to open the ingame map, and didnt know how/were the admin screen even came from.