Sign in to follow this  
jjeez

Im a bandit....

I was running along the beach outside cherno, saw a noob with no gear, running with 4 zombies in tow. He was bleeding badly. I caught up and killed the zombies, he tried to run from me but he passed out. I bandaged him, blood bagged and left.

I have done this a few times in similar situations.

I have also stopped with my motorcycle, quad or truck and driven people out of town when someone was shooting at them or they were hoarded.

yet, somehow i am a bandit...

strange indeed, any past murders you have commited?? stolen money from a till, held up elderly people with firearms??

saying that im also a bandit, though im only a fresh spawn again.... wierd

Eh, you're not a bandit by actions like that. But I'm sure you left out your murders (in self defense or otherwise). And thats what gives you the "bandit skin". To make you a survivor again you need to either medic for awhile or kill up some bandits.

for the sake of honesty, i do have plenty of murders (nearly all self defense). I have been playing since nearly the beginning and i do NOT hesitate to kill to preserve my own life. I rarely help others with guns, typically just noobs so i dont get shot.

Well, sometimes I help even armed people, yet sometimes I shoot them in the back even if they didn't know I was there...

I was running along the beach outside cherno, saw a noob with no gear, running with 4 zombies in tow. He was bleeding badly. I caught up and killed the zombies, he tried to run from me but he passed out. I bandaged him, blood bagged and left.

I have done this a few times in similar situations.

I have also stopped with my motorcycle, quad or truck and driven people out of town when someone was shooting at them or they were hoarded.

yet, somehow i am a bandit...

I think you are not telling us the whole story. The guy you have bandaged, gave blood to and saved from zombies.. Did you happen to shoot him with an AS50 when he was happily continuing his journey?

How about the people you pick up with your vehicles? Do you happen to drive those vehicles off of cliffs and jump at the last second?

Maybe it's those times when you've mistaken CAPS LOCK for left mouse button, while holding Mk48 on full auto?

• Like 1