Sign in to follow this  
shockFTW

ghillie suit and bandit skin

Hi

i got the problem that if i switch to ghillie suit my humanity changes to 0. so if i kill someone afterwards i get the bandit skin and my ghille disappers. any tipps for that?

ty

once you've put the ghillie on, it usually best to relog quickly. When you rejoin te game you should have your ghillie and all stats in the debug monitor back to normal.

Peace

so the bandit skin is back :o ??? i have a Humainty of -175843 xDDDDD but i have my Ghilli on on day 10 so i will EVER wear the Bandit right xD???

I hate humanity. It kept changing me from good guy to bandit about 5 times and deleted my bag... ;\

so the bandit skin is back :o ??? i have a Humainty of -175843 xDDDDD but i have my Ghilli on on day 10 so i will EVER wear the Bandit right xD???

The bandit skin / humanity system now persists through death. So EVERY time you spawn you will automatically have a bandit skin on

same thing happened to me. Im new. (less than 3 weeks) and have - 100k humanity

im a bandit and cant put on my ghillie :/. would it work to raise my humanity so i will lose my bandit skin, put on my ghillie and change back to bandit?