Sign in to follow this  
B0x73r

New Server up, All welcome.

Making this thread to promote our server.

There is no lag, very very fast loading (paid extra to hosting company for this) And there is almost always an admin in.

DE 615 which has been up now for about 3 weeks. We (admins) took a lot of vehicles and fixed them up and hoarded them (Realising our mistake of not leaving much for other players), we decided to blow them all up so they respawn in a few days. We took every vehicle we came across because, well, we couldnt resist.

Having more vehicles for random player we thought would give them more reason to come back and call our server home.

We dont shoot unarmed newbies, but will be rather aggressive if we stumble upon armed survivors/bandits in the area we happen to be in.

We have very good cheat detection scripts in place (server side) and hackers will be banned from the server with a global ban application made immediately with server logs used as evidence.

We also have our own website where if you suspect someone of cheating you can log the time of the incident, post on our forums and we will check for any wrong-doing.

Look forward to a more populated server!

It gets dark at about 9-10pm GMT Vetran Settings, Crosshair enabled, no player name display, 3rd person Active.

Our website is www.1hw.co.uk

Edited by B0x73r

Cool thing, i hope this makes DayZ a little less Cheaty : )

No voice chat, we dont want to hear trolling kids shouting/screaming/ruining gameplay. Standard 100 meter direct communication is enabled but thats all.

Edited by B0x73r

how you spose to shout "friendly" then?

LOL theres friendlys in Chernarus?

Not saying everyone will be 100% happy with our chosen settings, but i for one hated hearing trolls on voice chatter in a server i played in a few times, it was in fact one of the reasons i stopped playing on that particular server.

Edited by B0x73r

LOL theres friendlys in Chernarus?

Not saying everyone will be 100% happy with our chosen settings, but i for one hated hearing trolls on voice chatter in a server i played in a few times, it was in fact one of the reasons i stopped playing on that particular server.

so within 100m my mic WILL work? or will the mic still not work?

There is no lag

What do you mean "No lag"? If someone has a shitty internet, of course there is lag!

If the crosshairs are removed, I think you would get a lot more players on your server. This is just an assumption, though.

Edited by SonicRainbrony

I shall try to not take your overuse of ... too seriously.

Yeah your so important that im going to edit the server just for you!

And as for your first comment, sorry my mistake, i forget there's retards on the forums who come up with the biggest BS comments and take a comment way too seriously as if to prove themselves intelligent.i wont be editing my post since only tards like you would come away with a pointless comment. Happy trolling!

I shall try to not take your overuse of ... too seriously.

Yeah your so important that im going to edit the server just for you!

And as for your first comment, sorry my mistake, i forget there's retards on the forums who come up with the biggest BS comments and take a comment way too seriously as if to prove themselves intelligent.i wont be editing my post since only tards like you would come away with a pointless comment. Happy trolling!

I agree, not one of my best posts, and I regret posting it altogether.

I, in no way, was implying that you should edit the server just for me. You see, there seem to be a lot of people on these forums who prefer crosshairs disabled. Let me edit my post eh?

Okay then, I am trolling here. Let's say that. Can you just please tell me what you think is "No lag"? No significant lag from within Europe? Okay then.

Also, the overuse of ... was caused by me being tired and multitasking, thus not really thinking what I type in.

Now that I have at least attempted to redeem myself, I can go jump around happily in the backyard.

• Like 1

Well thank you i can now stop thinking your just posting to be a d**k and i take back my harsh words. What i was saying about no lag is when you join a server and all the players experience the same server lag (server needing restart etc) and also loading times, some server you need to wait 3-4 mins to join on loading screen again mainly due to server "clutter" and i was merely pointing out this server aint one of those ones :)

The server has been pretty busy the past few days, so busy that when our group was landing a chopper to drop off an assault team to push in on stary sobor where players were, our pilot got sniped from somewhere when we were 30m from the ground LOL. We dont do the whole D/C bitch thing and we really did give someone a very pretty display of death and fireworks. Wish we knew who it was to have a chat with him, was a nice shot and would have been nice to say well done.

Today we lost our only 2 vehicles, due to a hacker (seen in logs after we noticed camp destroyed and vehicles gone) and after we blew up all the rest to provide other random players with vehicles... we were pissed to say the least.

But one of our guys who was down at Electro almost got run over by our stolen V3S so we got a chopper up and chased the fkr down....buy he got away! :@ Then we thought we found them in the NWA and again dropped an assault team off with some thermal weapons and snipers since we seen 5 guys running into the forest in the Southern Barracks, but after seeiing they were surrounded by 5 guys on the ground and a chopper above with 2 gunners they D/C ohhh the rage!

So yeah servers getting a bit more fun now, Again sorry for jumping down your throat but when you see people on the forums acting like a 12 y/o it seems like a troll trying to rack up some forum post points but gratz for putting things straight.

Seems like you had a clusterfuck of random stuff happening lol

EDIT: Oh and a pretty good way to check if a person is a dick posting to get a 1337 post count is to check their profile for the number of upvotes (beans) they have received.

Edited by SonicRainbrony