Nerathas

Stuck under vehicle (still stuck on different server)

Hello,

Currently my char is stuck without any way of getting unstuck

Situation:

While exploring i stumbled on a fully operational bus in the woods.

I decide to enter the bus and press "G" to access the loot on the bus. Among the loot was "camo clothing" so without much thinking i decided to equip those clothes while i was sitting inside the bus.

This resulted in me being sitting underneath the buss and unable to move or interact with the bus.

I tried changing server in the hope it would get me unstuck, but on the new server i am still sitting on the ground unable to move.

In other words i am completely immobilized in the middle of nowhere, and I could not find a unstuck command of any kind by googling.

Regards Sef.

Maybe, just maybe... you can try to ask someone drive to you, and you'll get into the vehicle.

• Like 1

Maybe, just maybe... you can try to ask someone drive to you, and you'll get into the vehicle.

That is not a option i'm afraid.

Besides if you are underneath a vehicle and somebody starts driving you get insta killed.

AssClown you are not stupid.. tho' your name...

XD

best thing to do is, while logged of get a friend to move the bus, log in and have him drive it very close to you in which you can get in the back. doesn't work? just press v while under the bus xD

best thing to do is, while logged of get a friend to move the bus, log in and have him drive it very close to you in which you can get in the back. doesn't work? just press v while under the bus xD

Heya,

Like i said in my first post i already tried it on a different server where there is no bus blocking me, i am still completely stuck :/

Edited by Nerathas

The support for this mod sucks balls mate. I'm currently stuck on the other side of the altar in Elektro church after dismounting from my motorbike.

It's bad news when being rescued by a hacker teleporting you is more likely than getting help from an admin!!

Have you tried to change back from camo clothing to reg clothing.

Logged in again and tried again for a while.

Finally had a option to go to the backseat again when targeting the ground. Was really tricky tho the option dispeared every time after 0.5 sec.

Edited by Nerathas

Thankfully I am not the only one. I found a Ghillie last night in a GAZ. Same thing.

Only problem, I tried to log into a different server, to see if that would fix it. Now I have spawned in Cap Golova, right on the coast, with no car anywhere near me, and the tide looks like it is coming in.

Dafuq do I do now?

Thankfully I am not the only one. I found a Ghillie last night in a GAZ. Same thing.

Only problem, I tried to log into a different server, to see if that would fix it. Now I have spawned in Cap Golova, right on the coast, with no car anywhere near me, and the tide looks like it is coming in.

Dafuq do I do now?

One way would be for a admin to assist you (not going to happen i suppose).

The only other way is somebody getting a vehicle near you so you can enter it. When you exit the vehicle you should be fine again.

But yeah easier said then done, finding somebody AND a vehicle...

The only viable choice in your case is die or delete your char somehow sadly enough.

Edited by Nerathas