Sign in to follow this  
CoolCain10

Man didn't die when I shot a bolt through his brain and 2 of me?

So to start I switched my AKM for a crossbow and left the AKM in the road, I then went to the church in elektro and came back to the office where I left my AKM I then saw I guy picking my AKM up and I went prone after noticing he was a bandit and shot a crossbow bolt through his head and he didn't die? I then shot him in the leg and then he died.

Q: I've never used crossbow but is that normal to live after a bolt through the head?

And then I logged off and came back on 2 hours later on the same server and found a standing up dead body and when I checked the dead body it had all the stuff I had and my hero skin and I think this was me as it had the Crossbow with the same bolts and in handgun section it had 2 bandages 5 mags of all kinds of pistols and the same medical supplies in the bag as me.

Q: Has this happened to anyone else? I took the bolts as I needed them but what the fuck just happened?

Lag could've happened, and did you check if he was Asian, they're know to lag kung-fu quite alot on Australian servers, damn those Asians.

The crossbow is exceptionally glitchy. I've had trouble recovering bolts, killing zombies, firing accurately. It's only perk is it's silence.

It could at least use stack-able bolts, maybe 3 to an inventory space?

I'm going to start using crossbow after standalone is released, quivers will be there so bolts will be stacked surely.Only thing which f.cks up immersion is that I payed for ARMA to play day Z and I'll have to f.cking pay again for standalone,most likely another 25 euros...

All Weapons have a base amount of Damage they do! The Crossbow only Hits for 3555 Damage atm.(youre shot was unluckily not a Headshoot)

So if he was on 12k Blood you probably need 3 4 Bolts to kill him.

So if he was on 12k Blood you probably need 3 4 Bolts to kill him.

I was wondering about that. It's enough to kill a zombie in one shot though.