Sign in to follow this  
_Profile_Shame

Anyone else playing in 3D?

I just got a pair of ST1080 HMD glasses, and after a day of messing around trying to get DayZ to run properly with it I finally achieved success.. It definitely adds to the experience, once you are used to the hmd and occasional artifacts.. anyone else playing either with hmd or 3d monitors? do you prefer the experience to 2d? a downside Ive noticed that is supposedly common to 3d conversions is that the aim is all messed up, and a third party 'laser sight' has to be added to replace the aim (assuming you use an aim/regular server)

Next I am getting a Track IR5, combining that with the HMD plus the Novint Falcon + Gun controller I got a while ago.... day z should be pretty fucking immersive lol

3d video for those with 3d displays (must play in full screen with 3d in top/bottom)

- http://youtu.be/HUykq65n24M

Edited by _Profile_Shame

I wonder how immersive death will be.

well, floating text on a black screen isnt what traditional religions prepare you for but i'll just go with it

• Like 1

I wish I had $800 to spend on this stuff... Anyone wish to donate to the SpoiledKids foundation? They need more useless crap.

I work for my needlessly expensive toys, thank you very much mr assumptions

I didn't mean to direct that at you, just in general.