Sign in to follow this  
Ragstorm88

Best Weapon Combo

Hello guys I started playing Arma 2 and DayZ 3 dayz ago.Although im 6 status Battlefield veteran i still hard it abit hard to shoot in DayZ that's why i would ask what is the best weapon combination.Is it a must to have a sniper.is it a must to have assault rifle.Since i started playing im in 9 members bandit squad and they give me whatever weapon i want. so i'm wondering if i should keep running like atm primary L85 and secondary in my bag MK 48 Mod 0 or to replace the light machine gun with AS50 or use MK as primary and put AS 50 in my bag.Or maybe i can use L85 as primary and put both MK and AS50 in my bag.But i will end up with no space for the medical supplies food and drinks that i carry for my team.Please give me some tips how to proceed.

Thanks!

Sir you did not answer my topic if your mad that you get shot on your second step and not getting anything better than Makarov and hatched take a notebook and write your complex there

I suggest you... ask youre Mum after she tolds you what you have to wear today...

• Like 1

rags I suggest you find a different group to play with as if they are offering you weapons like that they are certainly duping the weapons, otherwise I would suggest

AS50 (as you already have a hacked or duped in one) if you are only playing during the day DMR if you play night servers

and an M4A1 CCO as it is a silenced assault rifle good for taking out zombies when traveling around

rags I suggest you find a different group to play with as if they are offering you weapons like that they are certainly duping the weapons, otherwise I would suggest

AS50 (as you already have a hacked or duped in one) if you are only playing during the day DMR if you play night servers

and an M4A1 CCO as it is a silenced assault rifle good for taking out zombies when traveling around

M4A1 CCO SD i suppose..

Any assault rifle of your choice, any sniper rifle of your choice and if you didn't pick a SD main gun a m9sd as a pistol will do.

/thread.

Obviously you made this thread to show off, chances are you are still at the coast with a flash, being scared of Zeds!

• Like 1

Sir you did not answer my topic if your mad that you get shot on your second step and not getting anything better than Makarov and hatched take a notebook and write your complex there

I respawned about 5 times today, each time i got geared up within 15 minutes because cherno/elektro is filled with pathetic dupers nowadays who have no clue how to use end game gear.