Sign in to follow this  
FoxyToad

This game is ruined

Its so sad there is so many hackers in this game now. It's not even fun to play anymore.. In 2 days i've been killed by about 15 invisible ppl.. Hope they get rid of these assholes rather quick

Simply a word of advice, Join less populated servers. Hackers generally don't join, because its not worth their time.

• Like 1

I shouldn't have to join less populated servers just because of assholes, but thanks for the advice though =)

How do you know they're invisible? They could be sniping in a ghillie, or from a massive distance away!

I use a CZ-550 (apparently the most common sniper) and this can zero up to 800 meters (and if you're a good shot, you can shoot even further than that)!

If you're in electro, there's a little thing called "Sniper Hill" where a lot of bandits like to set up and just shoot people from.

Just stick away from the major towns and that.

Anyway, if it is hackers, don't moan about it. As long as they get their attention, they're going to keep on doing it, but when no one bitches about them anymore, they'll get bored and goto another game!

• Like 1

Well first of all i can hear the shots coming from right beside me with an AS50 and if you wonder how i know that I'm not deaf

And i won't moan or bitch about it anymore because i won't be playing this untill there is some better hacker protection or such. Because I'm tierd of working for something that i will loose in 1 second because some piece of shit can't play fair.

Well thats what i have to say!

Hackers generally spawn in gear that includes a Ghillie Suit with an AS50, and 4-6 magazines of that NATO ammo. There are so many duplicate corpses with the same gear on most populated servers.