Sign in to follow this  
Smithburg

Sound disappearing at low blood

Could we please remove this? It makes it extremely hard to do anything when you have no sound, especially at night.

At that point with no color and no sound, and the passing out it's practically better to just respawn. You can't hear the zombies unless they are close enough to see you, nor can you hear other players or anything. It's a little much.

I think the point is you can't do shit when you have low blood.

-Don't get low blood

Caaaaaarreeebeeaaaaaaa.......

I think the point is you can't do shit when you have low blood.

-Don't get low blood

Caaaaaarreeebeeaaaaaaa.......

Problem is, I don't know how many times now I will log out at full, come back the next day and have under 5000 blood for no apparent reason. And I have no idea why that keeps happening.

It's not a matter of dont get low blood as it will happen. But it's making it damn near impossible to find someone to help you out seeing as transfusions are administered by someone else

Sounds like you sir' date=' should report the bug, and not ask to make low blood easier.

[/quote']

Even then, it's not quite the same. In a video game the only other sense you have other than vision is sound, and a lot relies on that. Taking that away makes it excessively hard to do things. Hell if you were low blood at night with no flares, you would be utterly fucked because you would not be able to hear or see, thus making it useless to even play the game.

There is making a game challenging and then there is making it so hard it drives people away.

Also on a realistic side, that doesn't happen. Your hearing does not disappear if you are low blood. I think some of the other symptoms can be a bit much sometimes, but they are at least somewhat realistic and able to be dealt with. This kinda pushes it over the top, especially in restrictive servers.

No, deal with it, stop trying to dumb downn the game whenever you encounter a problem. Learn to play or die, its simple. Its arma.

Even then' date=' it's not quite the same. In a video game the only other sense you have other than vision is sound, and a lot relies on that. Taking that away makes it excessively hard to do things. Hell if you were low blood at night with no flares, you would be utterly fucked because you would not be able to hear or see, thus making it useless to even play the game.

There is making a game challenging and then there is making it so hard it drives people away.

Also on a realistic side, that doesn't happen. Your hearing does not disappear if you are low blood. I think some of the other symptoms can be a bit much sometimes, but they are at least somewhat realistic and able to be dealt with. This kinda pushes it over the top, especially in restrictive servers.

[/quote']

working as indended

don't try and make realism remarks about the game. human body holds about 5 Litres of blood. (12000 ingame). if you lose more than 40% in real life you need to be at a hospital with advanced medical care at hand to keep you alive and they will struggle at that. so to compare it in game if your blood drops down below 7k you are zombie food. as you have already don't have enough blood to keep you alive.

I just think the black and white vision should be removed. Sometimes Gameplay>Realism. This is one of those cases. I cant stand playing this game in black and white and usally just respawn unless I have some really good items.