Sign in to follow this  
motocross

ATV's Flipping - Fix

Ok, so yep having fun, chillaxin with my bro's going down to meet a mate and boom hit a 1mm high bump on a bridge and I do a fucking ground front flip. Now im sitting here bleeding all ok.. but my atv is fucked and I have no way of fixing it. Can you guys please implement something like the ace atv flip button.

Edit - Fucking zombie took me down to 1.8k blood while riding this >:l

Edited by MOTOCROSS

you can unflip it...ehh...here is a video about it

After 1:50

Yes, it's possible. But it can take a loooong time.... We've done in 1 minute and up to 30 minutes... A fix is needed!

you can unflip it...ehh...here is a video about it

After 1:50

Yeah but u don't always have the time to do that, zombies starts hitting you and so on..

Most of the time after a server restart it's fixed.

...or it's not, or it's despawned, or it's turned into a bike. :)

That is not the point, the idea is that ace mod has a menu option to unflip an atv when there is one flipped near you, why not just use something like this. Atv's weigh like 150kilo's and are a easily rolled body. Not being able to unflip them is just stupid as the way I flipped it was complete bullshit. On another note, later in the day I was going to find a friend and hit a tree side on while sliding at like 20kmph and then started driving again but it decided nahh fuck ya and blew up, nilly killing me. -.-