Mankind

Spawning on Shore with all my Gear + Stats. Why though?

So, I logged out with my Character who had M4A3 CCO, Camouflage Clothing, and a Coyote Backpack. (Which I had found on dead body in Cherno.) So anyway I log back in a couple days later (On the same server) to spawn on the Shore with all my Gear and my Stats still. This has happened before but when I spawned in it was with none of my gear. I logged out just north of Cherno, so it's not a huge problem right now, but I could of logged out in a Forest near NW Airstrip with a Vehicle. Which would of been a huge problem. So does anyone know why this would happen and/or how I could fix this? Any help is appreciated, thank you in advance.

just a hive player location issue, nothing you can do to fix it but always join servers that are the same versions as you

I've had this problem too except it seems every time there is a server restart I get a quick message to say I'm dead (when I'm not) and then when I log back in I've spawned at the shore with none of my gear (inventory completely empty). This has happened four times in the last 5 days.

I am hoping someone can shed some light on this because I've never had this problem before.

Did you try and spawn into another server before this one and got an infinite loading screen? Whenever that happen's to me it's guaranteed to spawn me at the coast the next time I do actually get to log in on a game.

just a hive player location issue, nothing you can do to fix it but always join servers that are the same versions as you

Thanks Dylon - it is actually on your server i'm having the issue but I don't think I've got the same ARMA II version as your server. I'll try and correct this now.

Cheers.

Thanks Dylon - it is actually on your server i'm having the issue but I don't think I've got the same ARMA II version as your server. I'll try and correct this now.

Cheers.

np now give me some beans :3

Edited by Dylon
  • Like 1

havent got the right version as the server you play on?

http://dayzmod.com/f...before-posting/

I do, I have the same DayZ version and the same Beta version, and it's weird because I logged out in the Fire Station in Cherno, logged back in later that day inside of the Fire Station, went north of Cherno logged out, logged back in a couple days later, to find I spawned on the Shore, the server didn't change Beta or DayZ version, it's weird.

did you put on any camo or ghillie? or change to bandit or hero skin recently? sometimes skin changes can cause this bug

http://dayzmod.com/f.../8-bug-reports/

I have Camouflage Clothing yes, not a Ghillie just Camo. I used that before I logged out. Could that have something to do with it you think? And I used to have a problem spawning on the Shore as a Bandit :/ But I updated Beta now it's fixed. Thanks for the help :]