Sign in to follow this  
Just1njohnston

HELP ME!?

Since none of my friends like to answer the phone, and Dr.wasteland ignored me. could i please get some help. I accidently didnt let myself bandage myself fully after agroing zombles.. -__-

now im down to 2000 blood. could i find a generous player to give me a hand with a blood bag or even cooked meat. something thatll keep me going. youll be rewarded. i have extra weapons with ammo. please help :/

Since none of my friends like to answer the phone, and Dr.wasteland ignored me. could i please get some help. I accidently didnt let myself bandage myself fully after agroing zombles.. -__-

now im down to 2000 blood. could i find a generous player to give me a hand with a blood bag or even cooked meat. something thatll keep me going. youll be rewarded. i have extra weapons with ammo. please help :/

Just die and start over. Its not like you're going to live forever anyways.

very true but its my second life with 9 days. and great loot

thats a hard choice to make

Great loot huh?? 2nd life with 9 days and you don't know how to die and run back to your body?? Sounds like you're trying to attract people to kill. If that's how you wanna pvp, just advertise on the forums that you wanna trade something really cool, like a satchel charge.

• Like 1

I hate how obvious these traps are. I think about the people who accept these offers and I am appalled, and then the fact that the kid could potentially be serious is even more ridiculous.I sort of hope that people die in these come help me situations just so more of the community learns not to be retarded.

it could be that paintball has nothing to loose or will have his buddies cover him or he wants to kill him for the loot. Otherwise he will probably post here if he gets shot.

it could be that paintball has nothing to loose or will have his buddies cover him or he wants to kill him for the loot. Otherwise he will probably post here if he gets shot.

my humanity is -400000. yes im that douchebag who just kills everyone on sight, even the new players on the beach. Its no longer fun, im wanting to help players now and record my adventures. I understand that people do set up traps and try to lure retards into helping them but im willing to take that risk

my humanity is -400000.

my humanity is +5000 and i can't get people to trust me, 1/20 maybe.. good luck with -400 000