paintball2x1

We want to help you. (Medics,helpers,guides)

We are Ex Bandits. Yes we were those douchbags who shot all players on sight, we are now changing how we play the game, we want to help you the players with medical situations. We ask nothing in return we just want to help

We are going to be recording each medical mission we are sent on, we will edit it and put it on youtube.

All you have to do is send me a forum message saying what server you are (has to be updated version) in and what area you are in.

Preferred location is somewhere near in the beach. But we will help no matter the location.

We can help with:

- Give you extra starter guns.

- Find you ammo for your gun

- Help with broken bones

- Help with food/drinks

- Bring stocks of bandages

- Blood bag you

- anything else to our ability

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Add me on steam "Paintball2x1"

other medic is starrk he will 1st post below

also please post below to bump the thread

us helping a player already

Edited by paintball2x1
  • Like 3

paintball2x1 is my hero

Came to my rescue when i kept falling unconcious and gave me a blood transfusion and a nice new gun to protect myself with

Honestly cant thank you enough and will be sure to come back if i need help again

Great service 10/10 :)

Hi i can help too if someone wants(in my country is now daytime :D) So i can help another player when paintball sleeping :)

These guys are great, ran all the way from cherno to the NWA to bandage me up and give me a blood transfusion. thanks for the help guys!!!!!!!!

Fantastic idea. Will favourite this thread in case. Kudos on your turn away from the dark side :P

Cheers

Reopening the post now. Please add me on skype as "paintball2x1" to receive the fastest possible help.

Hey man, i got a broken bone in Mogilevka.. DO you guys got time to help me? Many thanks !

vb0k.png

|TRB| !The Relevant Bandidos! |TRB|

We're a rather organized group of people recording our gameplay, and we're having lots of fun. It's all about having fun, yet being prepared for intense situations. When-ever you get accepted in the group, you'll be able to get free gear within our group, aslong as you follow simple orders. We're looking for new well speaking english people. Feel free to contact us! Use any of the contact informations below.

Apply on this website followed by a short format. We're a very tactical clan. Need support with anything? Head on our TS server.

-> 94.242.227.2:10002

Could be our medic squad, properly? Contact me, please.

Hey Needing a blood transfusion i have the blood bag but no friends :( i would be willing to give some morphine/coke/grenade/wire fencing please help if possible this has been my longest life

need help in server 2307 in chunarus i think thats how u spell it need blood im in the water