Sign in to follow this  
SpeedyBanana

Hacker with Godmode on US 454

Seems there are still plenty of hackers around despite the BattleEye messages. Today I emptied an entire clip into a guy at point blank range with my L85 near Stary Sobor... he didn't die... instead he just turned around and killed me once he realized I was beside him. Kind of frustrating when you actually play legit... I mean... what's the point of going out and spending hours to find good gear only to get killed by a guy that is obviously hacking.

BattleEye may have stopped the big hacks like getting teleported or instant killed but it still seems like there are a bunch of other hackers out there that have slipped under the radar. This is a warning to anyone else who has spent a ton of time getting good gear legitimately...

Yea, happened to me as well. Shot a guy who randomly spawned in front me. He ran and when I found him again. He wouldn't die. I laid around 2 clips of an M4 on him. He shoots me, I die. I just shrugged and continued on with a new character. I am sure this problem is aware in the community and such.

Thanks we hadn't noticed.

It's funny... I was just reading ***.net to see what hacks are still working out of curiosity (quite a few btw) when I noticed something funny.... the quality of posts and replies are fantastic... I never expected that out of a forum about hacks. The posts are well written and helpful, the replies are on pretty normal, and the community is overall seems very mature... again... this is on a forum about video game hacks.

And then I tab over back to the DayZ forums and read your post... and then remember how many trolls and douchebags are on this forum (hint... you're one of them). Almost every single post on this forum is filled with insults, trolls, flames, and douchey kids who think their sarcastic comments are funny and original.

Heh... what a joke of a community

Edited by SpeedyBanana
  • Like 2

Seems there are still plenty of hackers around despite the BattleEye messages. Today I emptied an entire clip into a guy at point blank range with my L85 near Stary Sobor... he didn't die... instead he just turned around and killed me once he realized I was beside him. Kind of frustrating when you actually play legit... I mean... what's the point of going out and spending hours to find good gear only to get killed by a guy that is obviously hacking.

BattleEye may have stopped the big hacks like getting teleported or instant killed but it still seems like there are a bunch of other hackers out there that have slipped under the radar. This is a warning to anyone else who has spent a ton of time getting good gear legitimately...

Replied to your post on our site. He's been banned thanks for your report.

Im always improving our script detection so hopefully this one will be stopped soon enough!

It's funny... I was just reading ***.net to see what hacks are still working out of curiosity (quite a few btw) when I noticed something funny.... the quality of posts and replies are fantastic... I never expected that out of a forum about hacks. The posts are well written and helpful, the replies are on pretty normal, and the community is overall seems very mature... again... this is on a forum about video game hacks.

And then I tab over back to the DayZ forums and read your post... and then remember how many trolls and douchebags are on this forum (hint... you're one of them). Almost every single post on this forum is filled with insults, trolls, flames, and douchey kids who think their sarcastic comments are funny and original.

Heh... what a joke of a community

I'm sorry are you a sales rep? I agree this community is a joke. I really couldn't care less what you think of me. But i don't take kindly to you calling me a douchebag. Contradicting yourself much? Complain about how everyone flames and then flame me. Very wise. I also won't be called a kid by some guy named speedy banana. That is all. Your post did help get him banned from that server. Kudos. I'm terribly sorry after the 10000 hacker thread i've seen i don't run over and give you a metal. Id also like access to whatever your using to spell/grammar check. Flawless writing.