Reefer (DayZ)

Dayz commander crashing on startup

Hi i have been useing dayz commander no problem for the last couple of weeks I was playing yesterday when i was kicked out of a server.

when i went back to desktop i noticed updates were highlighted yellow so i clicked and installed the day z commander update now it crashes everytime on startup

If i do a system restore day z commander will work until i close it then it will crash on startup again

i have tried all the above to fix and still the same the program starts i can see server refreshing then it crashes

everytime unless i have done the restore then it will work once

dont use dayzcommander launch manually

This is happening for me too after updating to the latest version of DayZ commander.

there is a new dayzcommander update, a new version from the website www.dayzcommander.com

i like useing dayz commander though because you can save servers and add notes etc

it does seem related to the update of dzc but i would like to know for sure its not my pc

im not new to computers but am new to dayz and arma so thanks for your help

is my arma version up to date 1.6.2.95248

cheers

i like useing dayz commander though because you can save servers and add notes etc

it does seem related to the update of dzc but i would like to know for sure its not my pc

im not new to computers but am new to dayz and arma so thanks for your help

is my arma version up to date 1.6.2.95248

cheers

your beta is badly out of date "95248" so yeah....

1: download ftp://downloads.bistudio.com/arma2.com/update/beta/ARMA2_OA_Build_95883.zip

2: open the zip and run the program

3: proceed with the install

4: give me your beans

i have only used day z commander to launch game since i bought it 2 weeks ago

its worked fine up until it updated yesterday but now it just crashes on boot unless i system restore and then it will work once update and then crash constanly after

i have tried all the mentiond fixes and they do not help

i have only used the in game brower once to join a game and would much prefer to continue to use day z commander

launch manually through steam or ArmaOABeta

Hey Dylon i tried to update and it said it had installed ok but when i load the the game i notice its still the same version as before :S

Im from uk so play on mostly uk servers and have managed to join a few servers from the ingame browser i just dunno why this has all gone so fubar it was all working fine yesterday ah well least i can still play the game i suppose

Just for clarification, Day Z Commander requires Windows 7 right? Just curious, since I can't even install it on XP.