Sign in to follow this  
dusty926

Makes a thread to entertain, hated by more than half the community

Like seriously, What, the, fuck!? I tell a tale to entertain people, next thing you know, EVERYONE HATES ME, and my guts but that goes without saying. Hated by my father, hated by everyone at school, now, everyone of this shit community. Even the steam community was nicer than this shit! *U mad bro?* Yes, yes I am mad. Mad that I got hated for something that was supposed to make people giggle at least! You know, I can take some constructive criticism, but do you guys really have to be complete assholes about it? Answer me that! DO YOU!?

*Sigh* Now that I have that rage out, I can talk a little more calmly: All I did was try to entertain. Why did you guys feel so inclined to go past the constructive criticism mark?

Edit: I'm actually glad that this thread is dieing as soon as it started.

Edited by Dusty926

Never reveal details about yourself to people on the internet, even so mundane as that. shame on you for trusting the internet not to give you shit for the smallest things.

Never reveal details about yourself to people on the internet, even so mundane as that. shame on you for trusting the internet not to give you shit for the smallest things.

Well I expected all that, but not the fucking facebook community!

Well you have succeeded in making an ass out of yourself. Deep breath, Sit down, Move on.

Well you have succeeded in making an ass out of yourself. Deep breath, Sit down, Move on.

*Breaths deeply* *Already sitting down* *Thinks for a minute* You're right, I should stick to DayZ and not the forums. Thanks.

Lesson learned, I hope. People in this community and throughout the internet, indeed our entire lives, are keen to prey on those without thick skin. My only suggestion would be to choose what you say or post publicly very specifically, and try to ignore the bullshit.

Good luck.

Edited by Lawlmonster

It's no wonder when you make threads like this. At least your first thread pertained to DayZ this doesn't.

Makes a thread about being hated. Entertain half the community.

Contrary to popular belief, that made me laugh.

Welcome to the internet where the men are men

The women are men

Anyone who gets angry is a 13 year old boy

and every teenaged girl is an undercover cop