Sign in to follow this  
A Bush killed me

Backpack glitch should stay in game

I agree. I like it when I take off my backpack, put on a ghillie or camo, and I have another backpack. Free for all!

Or when you drop your backpack, but you still have a backpack on. That one's my favorite, only takes one click.

-_-

post-68126-0-68280700-1345268457_thumb.j

Edited by Whyku

hah yea yesterday i signed in and everything was gone besides the stuff in my toolbelt so i left signed back in and was in debug plains and now i spawned on the beach with the things that people in the desert wear around their heads i dont know what its called and then i found a backpack and its not showing on my back i look like a hacker everyone was saying i was xD

yesterday i spawned on the beach with all my stuff gone besides the stuff in my toolbelt so i left came back and was in the debug plains then left and came back again spawned on the beach with one of those things that people wear in the desert on their heads to keep protected from the sun (sorry i dont know what its called :P) and i found a backpack and it wasnt showing on my back and i killed several people and i looked wierd so they think that im a hacker! LOL its so funny