Sign in to follow this  
TheLockingDead

From Despair to Miracle.

Like most lone wolf players, I tend to stay away from players and hot spots. Although I've never found rare weapons or gears (good guns, GPS, NVG), I was quite satisfied with the basic food and items to survive. The experience to collect items and to save them in tents was enough for me.

But on an unlucky day, I joined a new server and found myself spawned the coast with all of my gears gone! (absolutely nothing, no painkillers nor bandages, just zero). I was quite upset so I joined a heavy-traffic server and ran myself to the closest big city, Electro, hoping to see if I could just get killed by players or just grab some gears and return to my tent. I ran inside the office building and went upstairs, and there I saw a corpse with a gun. I looked at his gear, and BAM, he had a MP5SD6, M9 SD, NVG, GPS, food, and so on.

I grabbed as much as I could and wished to get out ASAP.

Suddenly, I heard some loud noise from outside. Then a guy ran upstairs to pick up from the guy I just looted with his back turned on me while I am behind the staircase, he couldn't see me but I had the PERFECT shot at him. I shot him like 2 whole rounds of MP5SD6 and ran the hell out of the office building. And there I saw...a motorcycle (so that was the noise from earlier). I hopped on it and drove half way across to the map from Electro, going back to my tent. I ditched the bike somewhere far from my tent because I didn't know what server it was and there was no way for me to find out.

So there it was, my story of me from absolutely nothing to some nice gears to start over with. Hope you guys liked it.

• Like 3

Nice. I've gone from Zero to Hero a few times... and have lost it all. Last good find I had was a Heli Crash site with an AS50 AND MK 48. Hopefully we don't meet out there ;) lol.

For future reference, pressing "i" in game brings up the server leaderboard and also tells you the name of the server you're in in the top left corner. That's assuming you weren't on a server with leaderboards turned off (which may have been your issue), in which case bad luck! <_<

• Like 1

awesome! it's always great going from nothign to everything. i remember about a week ago i spawned on a server with my buddy, and of course it glitched me out and i died. so i'm running from elektro to cherno to meet my buddy (spawned on the west side), and even though I was already out of town I get sniped on the coast. Of course it spawns me on the EAST side of elektro. Screw it, I say, I'll just book it through and maybe I'll die and spawn in cherno. On my way through the town, I hit hte coast. Not too far from where I died, what do I see? A ghillie sniper corpse, loaded with an AS50, NVGs, rangefinder, ect. The whole thing. Pretty sure he was the guy that got me, because I had a pretty safe trip back to Cherno.