DareDiver

No message received when in vehicle

So was in the woods up in the north. Just made up it there with parts for a helicopter i found, that needed some parts. Well i was in my van messing with the inventory with the parts and trying not to over load the van. I had noticed at one point that when i ate some food it took a lil bit for it to disappear, but just thought it was some lag. Well I closed the gear menu and saw the "no message received" message. And i was still in the van. Now i should of not panicked but i just aborted the game properly and waited a bit to get back in the game. Now from when that's happened before I couldn't move so i figured i wouldn't be able to get out the van anyways. And since i didn't originally find the van it wasn't a big deal that it is now gone. And i got most out of it that i wanted except for a M4 SD, but still no big deal. But is the van really gone. I've been running around the hillside for an hour or two thinking that im just not at the spot i left it at. So any idea that it might pop back to where it was when i was in it. Or am i shit out of luck. Any help would be great thanks.

I've found that if server resets while I'm in a vehicle I generally spawn where I was and find it down the road somewhere the way I came. That said, vehicles and tents etc have been really buggy recently, so it's possible that it reverted to the last place it was saved (or more to the point, the hive registered it was saved). Good luck!

Well i went back to where i think i found it at and no luck. Im just gonna give up on it and find something else better. Got enough supplies on me to keep me alive in the woods. Thanks for the help though.