Sign in to follow this  
Raz3rfr3ak

Character stuck!

i was a boat going to the light house in Elecktro, then i glitched out and went 20m under the water in the boat driving position. Now i'm just stuck there on top of the water now in the boat position unable to do anything, I've server hopped like million times just spawning there continuously, help me please.

Sounds like you need someone to put you out of your misery. Someone help this poor man, with a sniper. I doubt you can be saved.

dont log in for about 2 days, if it works like the wilderness you will be tp'd to somewhere random on the map after 48 hours. if that doesnt work you got to let yourself starve to death!

Hmmm, you could try... and re-create the coast spawn bug... join a 1.7.2.4 server, and then a 1.7.2.5, and then back to a 1.7.2.4 if that doesn't work. You might be lucky enough (in your case) to be hit by it. I was but I didn't consider it luck since I was teleported from far North to right next to Cherno... That seems to be your best bet to do it on your own. Or try what Dylon said.

Otherwise starve to death or get someone to kill you.

Nice thinking. He should wait 2 days so he could have a chance of keeping his current character. but that could be a last resort instead of starvation.

xD unlucky mate. what did you lose? but remember as it warns you "do not get attached to your items"

Edited by Dylon

lucky for me i had spawned and there was a boat ditched, so all i lost was time and boat which i unstuck.