Goof Juice

Hacker camp found

There is currently a hacker camp placed near 004,000 on the RT server US127. Stumbled upon it when running back from the debug forest. It's surrounded by sandbags and hedgehogs, and before anyone assumes I am jumping the gun about it, It is filled to the brim with as50's, antibiotics, and MT dews. There are far too many of so many rare items for them to be legit. Really cant stand hackers, so i hope somebody stomps that shit into dust.

Happy Hunting!

Edited by Goof Juice

If it doesn't have non-dayz weapons like the AS50 TWS or Gold AKs, it might not be hacked. It's likely the work of dupers that have too much time on their hands.

If it doesn't have non-dayz weapons like the AS50 TWS or Gold AKs, it might not be hacked. It's likely the work of dupers that have too much time on their hands.

While that may be the case, seeing as all the items within the camp were around 50 including antibiotics, seemed like far too round a number for me so i figured they were spawned in.

All I found was morphine and makarov mags

If that's all you found then it was raided before you checked it, if you notice, my post was up for a couple hours before i assume you checked.