Shawn22Moore

In Need Of A Group!

I just started playing today, therefore I do not have any gear or anything but I would like to find a group that can look around with me. So I can start enjoying this game more.

Shawn.Moore25

or just message me on here

• Like 1

You know...I might just take you up on that deal, I'm bored and could sure use a friendly group to travel with. I'm tired of running into bandits and I've only been playing for a few weeks! But I have some experience and know how to get around. But I got good news and bad news, good news is that I am pretty geared up, I got some medical supplies and a 1911 with 6 mags and a winchester with 2 sets of shells and some other stuff. And the bad news is that I am all the way at Green Mountain, so it will take me a minute to reach you. But anyways I'm probably gonna wait till more people respond to join in on this group. And just pray that one of these people won't be an undercover bandit! 0_0

Edited by ICYTHROWER

Do you still need someone for a group? Just got sniped, I'm about to start a fresh spawn. :)

I'd love to get a group together... I'm in the same boat as Shawn... The first time I found a weapon I held it in my hand for about 30 seconds and then somehow found a hole in my head lmao. I found a couple more in the woods and finally killed a few zombies, only to die a little while later. So i'm starting fresh and would love to play with some other people, a little communication would definitely enhance this game! Hit me up if I can tag along

same here dudes sick of silly bandits..... looking for a team add me i got a vent server we can use also

Hey man, I've been playing for a few weeks, at the moment I've got good gear courtesy of friends, but since I'm still learning more about the game, I'm sure it'll be gone soon enough haha.

-

Skype/Steam: iDewder

I also started playing today, and I'm interested in finding someone to group with. Newbie so need someone to show me the ropes, or at least someone to scavenge with.

I am also intersted in joining this gropu. What is your timezones?

Hey guys I made a new post check it out!

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/77763-starting-3-6-person-group/#entry735922

If your still interested reply in that post. Or email me etc. But goto that post. I am still looking for new good players(: Legit ones too. Just saying if you have any blood packs that would be nice too I looted for 2 hours and found NONE.

But anyways goto that link!