Sign in to follow this  
icecaps97

Vehicles Spawning with Items

So we found a Ural but we were surprised to see it had a little fuel in it and 10 Coke, 1 Pepsi, 5 Wood Piles, and a Hatchet. We thought that someone was here before us, but then we remembered that the Huey spawns with 5 Coke, so we thought the Ural might spawn with some stuff too. Has this happened before?

Edited by IceCaps97

Believe it or not, but I found a Bus, V3S, Bicycle, and ATV on the same server at their original spawn locations.

me and my group are very experienced and in vehicles we found gernades food various ammo types.

Yeah i can confirm the items in the URAL at the spawn point

and i can also confirm that probably everything you put in there will be GONE after a server restart on 2.5 ... hide the vehicles and wait until its save to store stuff ... or put in useless items and see if they are still there after the server restart ...

yeah i thought more pepsi spawns in there though so maybe someone was there. the military vehicles spawn with the goods uaz has alot of ammo and 10 rgo grenades and the military offroad has 20 stanags

We've seen this alot too. I believe if the vehicle respawns from lack of use or a 'no-save' it can keep the stuff from the previous owner. I've personally found a ural with both an m107 and as50 in it.