dusty926

Made fun of my age, dead in seconds.

I'm bored and feel like posting something that happened to me just the day before. I was looting Cherno when I met a group of 3 guys chilling in the supermarket. Being my friendly self I say, "Hello? I'm friendly." They say, "Hurry in before you attract unwanted attention." So I head over to them, and 1 of the guys asks what age I am. Again being friendly *Yet not stupid enough to give my R.L. location* I tell them I am 13. Then they laugh like The Joker and say to get the f*ck out of this game.

Now when someone makes fun of me, I get angry, but when someone makes fun of my age, then I get furious. I yell at them, "We 13 year olds aren't all clueless douche-bags you know." And they reply, "Yeah, right. Your mother tell you about the tragic tale of your birth yet?" And they laugh HARD. Then, I snap, raise my AK, scream like a barbarian-indian, *no racisim intended* and fill them all with lead. I have a good laugh myself, then take some of their gear. AS-50, Revolver, Bizon, FN FAL, lots of good stuff. I got killed about 20 minutes later by a sniper. "LOLZ U SHUD ZTOP WINING ABOT SNIPEZ" He killed me with a M1911, BURN!! Take that assholes.

Thus concludes my thread which has no reason being here, but is because I'm bored.

Edit: I can't believe I actually got people to care about this thread. Thank you, thank you. I couldn't have done it without myself.

Bigger edit: God damnit people I just wanted to entertain not start fucking WW3.

Edited by Dusty926
  • Like 19

LOL, hasnt your mother told you the tragic tale of your birth yet?

Get off the forums little one.

*Gets stabbed to death by crazed angry kid in the near future*

• Like 6

Now when someone makes fun of me, I get angry, but when someone makes fun of my age, then I get furious. I yell at them, "We 13 year olds aren't all clueless douche-bags you know."

:facepalm:

• Like 7

:facepalm:

What can I say, I'm friendly. I hate it when people make fun of my age cause to me it's the same if they made fun of my family and friends.

What can I say, I'm friendly. I hate it when people make fun of my age cause to me it's the same if they made fun of my family and friends.

Which makes you immature and shows your age.

• Like 17

"Not all 13 year olds are douchebags" <--paraphrasing..

You sir. have disproved your own point.

Too childish to take some criticism (even if the others were being douchebags)

Future serial killer Rating? 9.6/10

Side note

You will have a rough life, Me and my real life friends rip into eachother all the time, people you dont know will rip into you,

Some of the best friends i have made started with fucked up beginnings. You need to mature up and prove them wrong if you are so worried about your age. Because your actions are what matter in the end.

Edited by Brachra
  • Like 21

Quit hating on the kid, probably isn't even 13. Your story made me laugh so have some beans.

• Like 3

"Not all 13 year olds are douchebags" <--paraphrasing..

You sir. have disproved your own point.

Too childish to take some criticism (even if the others were being douchebags)

Future serial killer Rating? 9.6/10

Side note

You will have a rough life, Me and my real life friends rip into eachother all the time, people you dont know will rip into you,

Some of the best friends i have made started with fucked up beginnings. You need to mature up and prove them wrong if you are so worried about your age. Because your actions are what matter in the end.

Finally, someone here who is serious and isn't a douche-bag towards kids like me.

I'm surprised. Your punctuation and grammar far exceeds most people who are much older than you and type on these forums.

• Like 5

Haha ... I'm so glad Forums and Facebook didnt exist when i was 13 years old ... because the Internet can do stuff like this:

He can Google himself in 13 years and read this:

Hi 26 year old Dusty926 ... Do you remember when you were a 13 year old clueless douchebag getting angry when someone was making fun of your age and you thought its equal to insulting your family and friends?

How is the weather in 2025? Did you survive the Zombiecalypse of 2013? ... How fast is your flying car and is trolling in the internet a well paid job now? I really hope so ...

Best regards,

No Regrets (August 18th, 2012)

PS: If you try to answer my questions ... i probably already know the answers myself... LOL

Edited by NoRegrets
  • Like 3

Haha ... I'm so glad Forums and Facebook didnt exist when i was 13 years old ... because the Internet can do stuff like this:

He can Google himself in 13 years and read this:

Hi 26 year old Dusty926 ... Do you remember when you were a 13 year old clueless douchebag getting angry when someone was making fun of your age and you thought its equal to insulting your family and friends?

How is the weather in 2025? Did you survive the Zombiecalypse of 2013? ... How fast is your flying car and is trolling in the internet a well paid job now? I really hope so ...

Best regards,

No Regrets (August 18th, 2012)

PS: If you try to answer my questions ... i probably already know the answers myself... LOL

It's people like you who drive kids to the point of suicide.
  • Like 1

nothing like drawing a life lesson from a kid shooting some assholes in a video game because they were trolling.

p.s. life isn't a video game

p.s.s. shoot em all kid n here, have some beans!

p.s. life isn't a video game

Yeah...not to be rude or anything but I think I would know that by now.

I'm shocked by Dusty's reaction :-( ...

I truely apologize ...

What do you think about a helicopter ride? ... Enjoying the view on Chernarus from above?

Maybe i can set something up ... If you want to ... The server is located in europe so i dont know if its playable for you

I'm shocked by Dusty's reaction :-( ...

I truely apologize ...

What do you think about a helicopter ride? ... Enjoying the view on Chernarus from above?

Maybe i can set something up ... If you want to ... The server is located in europe so i dont know if its playable for you

Do you really, really, think I'm that bloody stupid? I don't know if you are lieing or not but if you are you aren't doing a good job of fooling me.

I have two sons. One is 11 and one is 14. Both kickass in DayZ and display more maturity than most guys on the servers.

It's all in the person, not the age.

You sir, have my beans.

Do you really, really, think I'm that bloody stupid? I don't know if you are lieing or not but if you are you aren't doing a good job of fooling me.

I'm not lying ... what do you think will happen? ... I mean ... im the one with the chopper ... so its more risky for me ... lol

I'm not lying ... what do you think will happen? ... I mean ... im the one with the chopper ... so its more risky for me ... lol

Well true that, but not everyone reads a kid's reaction to a comment, then offers them a ride on a helicopter.

Well true that, but not everyone reads a kid's reaction to a comment, then offers them a ride on a helicopter.

I got scared because you were talking about suicide ... you shouldnt joke about stuff like that on the internet ... i remember watching news about kids jumping of bridges because they got trolled on fb or something

I got scared because you were talking about suicide ... you shouldnt joke about stuff like that on the internet ... i remember watching news about kids jumping of bridges because they got trolled on fb or something

I didn't say it as a joke. And I don't plan on suicide anytime soon either.

It's called natural selection and it exists for a reason. If the kid wants to kill himself because someone made fun of him and he wants to be a pussy about it, so be it. The world will be a better place for it because he'd just grow up and raise a kid to be more of a pussy then he was.
  • Like 5