valkyries

Last Resistance - Recruiting - Final Thread

Steam Username: raman11776

You must have a mic: Yes

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: Yes(dont have downloaded ATM)

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave? No clan, only groups of friends.

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: I mainly use skype so if u have skype add me : raman.sidhu559

Steam Username: Drink101

You must have a mic: Have.

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: Currently on your TeamSpeak ;)

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave? Yes, Explained to Valkyrie.

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: Questions Answered by Valkyrie just now (: Glad to be in this Clan.

Steam username: Wufei1

You must have a mic:Yes

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: already added your teamspeak

Have you been in clan in the past? If so why did you leave? No not in Dayz

Questions you have for the Last Resistance? How often do you guys play on the server?

Edited by Wufei1

Questions you have for the Last Resistance? How often do you guys play on the server?

Everyday.

Steam Username: lizdeksia

You must have a mic:Turtle Beach x12

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: Of course.

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave? Nope, n/a.

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?:I'm relatively new to the game. Very fast learner, very adaptable, very trustworthy.

A good old simply application form. Lovely.

Steam Username: Paradoxianism

Age: 16. Now before this one scares you (Even though you stated age as to not be a problem) allow me to make you comfortable with a younger player. I have been in multiple clans where 18+ was one of their criteria.

Fun fact: I was the only one younger than 18 in those three 18+ clans.

Yes, they made problems out of it, until they played with me, I'm a mature guy. As a matter of fact I am annoyed by most people my age. I tend to be around 'older' people more in Real-Life as well. Now, I hope we got that out of the way.

You must have a mic: I sure do, an Astro Gaming A40 + Mixamp. So I'll be loud and clear.

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: Yes, no problem at all, I'll use any Push-to-Talk program.

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave?: As said before I have been in multiple clans before, the only one that would really apply for this question however is my FPS Clan. The reason I left this clan was mainly because the Admins didn't show any interest in their clan, they were a Call of Duty Clan but would rarely play the game. Me and a fellow member brought it up to the admins and we had a meeting over Teamspeak. We wanted to see how it went after that, but it stayed the same, so we left. Another reason was because the monthly fee for that clan was not worth it at all, clan was to small to have a monthly fee, they only had a few more members than admins (It was something like 7-4, which is a ridiculously small clan to ask a monthly fee for in my honest opinion!).

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: Does your Clan have a problem with players form other timezones? I'm from Belgium, you know that country that makes your delicious chocolate and waffles? Yes, there. And we run on GMT +1:00.

Thanks in advance,

- Para

Dudermax

turtle beach headset

i have ts3

friends from eve online and i roamed once, but they quit playing mostly. might get them back.

do you like to kill zombies for fun? have you ever gone up against a large group of bandits?

I have been playing on your veteran 2244 server already, and really think its a great server. I want to find some friendlies to have some fun with.

Fixing a bus in cherno. hope to hear from you soon.

my tag on your server is Maxwellhouse

sorry if I have shot at you recently :3

also, i am having trouble connecting to your ts3 sever. id really like to talk to you dudes.

<Snip>

Paradoxianism. I would be happy to meet you. You filled out and explained allot about yourself and for that I have to meet you. Be a complete prick if I ignored you because of your age. Looking forward to it.

Maxwellhouse, looking forward to seeing you. You managed to get on the TeamSpeak I see.

SopphoDax, Hope I meet you here soon.

Edited by DeadWalking

<No point in leaving your message in here.>

If you don't mind, add me on Steam, would like to talk about some things via Steam before going on actual Voice Chat, it has become a habit to write to someone before actual talking.

As said, SteamID: Paradoxianism.

Edited by Paradoxianism

Are you all the ones who host US 2244? If so you might want to correct your server name to indicate that 3rd person is on.

Steam Username:blastermann1

You must have a mic: yes i have one.

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3:yeah i am, i was talking to you guys on it earlier.

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave?: No i haven't for this game in the past, i have enjoyed playing with you guys so i figured i'd formally join.

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: what is your policy with random players in game? shoot on sight?

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: what is your policy with random players in game? shoot on sight?

Only if we are threatened, shot at ext. I try to make contact and talk to survivors, bandits are shot on sight.

Large amount of our players now play Lingor Island together. If our player base grows more then we will be getting a Lingor Island server of our own.

Steam Username: sorry 'n shit

You must have a mic: Turtle beach earforce xp 500

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: yes

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave? No

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: I know all i need to know as of now.

Steam Username:xxoklmnxxoojr

You must have a mic:Yes, i have been in ts3 for a few days

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3:yes

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave? no ive been playing dayz for about 2-3 days

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?:no

Large amount of our players now play Lingor Island together. If our player base grows more then we will be getting a Lingor Island server of our own.

thats great :P

Steam Username: Zerotix

You must have a mic: I do

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: I won't use anything else

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave? Never been in a clan, but played with a few people on a consistent basis for a few weeks

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: Not yet. I like organized loot runs and this seemed to be a tight knit group.

Steam Username: Zerotix

You must have a mic: I do

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: I won't use anything else

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave? Never been in a clan, but played with a few people on a consistent basis for a few weeks

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: Not yet. I like organized loot runs and this seemed to be a tight knit group.

Hope to meet you soon.

Steam Username: ISleepTheDayAway

You must have a mic: Yes, $200 Mic (Blue Yeti)

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: Yes, I own my own Mumble server but I also have Team Speak 3.

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave?: Nope, I really want to join one to become friends with other clan members. Just sit back joke have some laughs and play DayZ. Also I take school online which is like one hour a week, and don't have a job so I can play and be on the Team Speak all the time.

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?:

What age range would you say the majority of you Clan is?

What time zone is your clan?

Is your server on a Public or Private Hive?

Does your clan make people have jobs?

Edited by #Sleepy

You must have a mic: yes (a $110 gaming headset)

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: yes I use team speak a lot.

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave? No, I have not. I usually play with just a few other people or by myself.

What is your Time-zone?

At what time do you usually play?

Are you well equipped?

You must have a mic: yes (a $110 gaming headset)

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: yes I use team speak a lot.

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave? No, I have not. I usually play with just a few other people or by myself.

What is your Time-zone?

At what time do you usually play?

Are you well equipped?

Steam Username: ISleepTheDayAway

You must have a mic: Yes, $200 Mic (Blue Yeti)

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: Yes, I own my own Mumble server but I also have Team Speak 3.

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave?: Nope, I really want to join one to become friends with other clan members. Just sit back joke have some laughs and play DayZ. Also I take school online which is like one hour a week, and don't have a job so I can play and be on the Team Speak all the time.

What age range would you say the majority of you Clan is?

What time zone is your clan?

Is your server on a Public or Private Hive?

Does your clan make people have jobs?

I'll add you both on steam, Valkyrie. I'll talk to you both. See what you're like ext. And have some fun playing together.

Steam Username:poipoita1 (mostly known as Lel_Mole)

Mic :yup (prefer to use mic rather than typing)

Teamspeak: Yup, skype as well

Clan: Not in DayZ, but have a clan in Dota 1 and 2

DayZ Experience : About 2 months now

Questions : None

I have been travelling in pairs with a friend of mine, but keep dying due to random encounter of bandits. I prefer a support role such as Medic/lookout/Supplies finder.

Steam Username:poipoita1 (mostly known as Lel_Mole)

Mic :yup (prefer to use mic rather than typing)

Teamspeak: Yup, skype as well

Clan: Not in DayZ, but have a clan in Dota 1 and 2

DayZ Experience : About 2 months now

Questions : None

I have been travelling in pairs with a friend of mine, but keep dying due to random encounter of bandits. I prefer a support role such as Medic/lookout/Supplies finder.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Also if your friend would like to play that's just fine! Watch for Valkyrie as a friend request.