Sign in to follow this  
AllMightyKnox

New Weapons / Suit / Greatest Discovery!!!

I really don't think you should be showing this video lol

Just shows how new you are to the game :P xD

Thanks bro!!!

This may be a bit offtopic. But what do you use for rendering? and what are your settings. :P you can just inbox it.

I really don't think you should be showing this video lol

Just shows how new you are to the game :P xD

hehe, its okay man =) I think reactions like these are priceless.

=D

This may be a bit offtopic. But what do you use for rendering? and what are your settings. :P you can just inbox it.

I use sony vegas pro. That's it. I have no settings :) I have a beast pc :D

hehe, its okay man =) I think reactions like these are priceless.

=D

I use sony vegas pro. That's it. I have no settings :) I have a beast pc :D

Fuckkk, Dude i use it too. I record in 720p. My computer is amazing. but when i render is just isnt crisp and clear.

So i guess im using a hacked skin hu. See thats the problem, Lets say i was never in this community (forums) and i get killed by another player and he uses my skin and weapons. His going to think im a hacker and judge me. Now and days you can't call people hackers because how about they picked up the items by another player and don't even know they are hacks? :) u get me?

• Like 1

So i guess im using a hacked skin hu. See thats the problem, Lets say i was never in this community (forums) and i get killed by another player and he uses my skin and weapons. His going to think im a hacker and judge me. Now and days you can't call people hackers because how about they picked up the items by another player and don't even know they are hacks? :) u get me?

^This

That post i made i think deserves like 100 beans lol. Best post i ever made.

The Soldier suit or whatever is hacked in as the only items you can put on are Camo clothing, Ghillie suit or civi clothes/Hero skin

Edit: you cant pick up other peoples camo or suits E.G a player who has a Ghillie suit on cannot have it taken off them when they are dead but if they have it in there inventory in the package you can.

Edited by Cheese_omg

The Soldier suit or whatever is hacked in as the only items you can put on are Camo clothing, Ghillie suit or civi clothes/Hero skin

Edit: you cant pick up other peoples camo or suits E.G a player who has a Ghillie suit on cannot have it taken off them when they are dead but if they have it in there inventory in the package you can.

What should i do?

I FEEL LIKE THIS IS THE MOST EPIC FIND EVER...WELL FOR ME=-D

Have fun with the hacked shit ;)

I had fun with my gold AK for a bit :P

I never seen an gold AK Lol...

omg, this is classic, kn0x is bashing on everyone else on these forums for taking hacked stuff and he is just like, " oh cool i found some hacked in stuff, nothing wrong here" this is stupid -_-

• Like 1

omg, this is classic, kn0x is bashing on everyone else on these forums for taking hacked stuff and he is just like, " oh cool i found some hacked in stuff, nothing wrong here" this is stupid -_-

Lol bashing? Theres a difference between the other guy saying "Give me hacks, Oh thanks and puts them onn" Then you thinking finding them is different.

Lol bashing? Theres a difference between the other guy saying "Give me hacks, Oh thanks and puts them onn" Then you thinking finding them is different.

Reported.

also i believe if you watch his video again, he didnt ask for anything he was trying to kill them, and the hackers said, Hey! since you didnt complain and cry, and since you played around with us.... Heres some free stuff..... im sure if someone did that being that your "new" as you claim, youd probally go crazy just as you did in your video in here... Report yourself if your gonna report anybody.

AGAIN, Good Day Sir!!!

How many times did you guys say "oh my god" during the duration of this video? I mean, seriously, OH MY GOD!

dont even try that shit, you said you were reporting him for taking items from a hacker, so shut up hypocrite

How many times did you guys say "oh my god" during the duration of this video? I mean, seriously, OH MY GOD!

We were hella excited! :D