Sign in to follow this  
ndelia57

Make Lingor Island Official for DayZ

I think adding Lingor Island in as an official add-on for DayZ would be amazing. The only way to get their would be by boat or swimming, which swimming is risky because there is a chance to lose your stuff. And the loot there at the island can be more than it is on the regular chernarus map. It would bring so much more adventure and fun to DayZ players!

Discuss.

I think it'd be an interesting factor, I mean just imagine a group of bandits taking it over and using it as a base. Sure people would KNOW it's a bandit base, but damn...Just imagine all the boats, choppers, vehicles over there for personal use. And then imagine night time, a group of five get a chopper and they go drop off two, to sabotage and take out loot. Some night vision, stealth ops, it'd be beautiful! Just imagine, snipers on walls or buildings or whatever, a few guys roaming around, a few leaders discussing next actions, foragers coming back and forth with guards, and most of all? NO ZOMBIES! I can just imagine what it'd be like to make a tradeing port of sorts, people can sail out with their materials and go trade once some blokes organize a group to defend the trade grounds and kill people who start conflicts. It'd be almost like Mad Max xD