Sign in to follow this  
Aegeirus

CA1 Banned

Alright, so my little story starts with coming to this great server having loads of fun with vehicles. Day 1 we fixed up a bus and it's been with us until now. we had a suv (gone) and still have a uaz (as far as this morning) so we had those both hidden and I aborted right next to them to come back later on. I come on (this was like an hour ago) spawned outside of the damn map with absolutely NOTHING. Not even icons for my inventory! Never had this happen but I was furious, and while I was asking several questions on global chat (typing) no one even acknowledged the fact I was having a problem. I mean I can't respawn, or break my leg running on small hills so i'm screwed. Well, finally this guy Gabriel said my name and all he had to say was stop talking over global chat. Well oops I must of hit caps lock and everyone was hearing my typing so I understood that and stopped, well as I was still trying to get help from people I once again tapped caps lock and my voice thing went on and off real fast and he said "Stop talking on global chat" again. Thats when I said "dude fu** your sh**" just because the fact you heard my typing accidently ONE MORE TIME it was so beyond the point I was having a real problem to were my game was unplayable. Then he said "Ok, np" and thats when I figured out I said that to an admin (still laughin) So basically, I was banned and when I tried to come back in it said "Battleye banned "dude fu** your sh**"

Alright, so basically this whole time I was trying to find help there WAS an admin on completely ignoring my presence, but god forbid he heard my typing and thats what got him to speak up. So i'm banned not for talking on global, but for profanity. (Atleast thats what it said on login) which I don't recall seeing a no profanity rule when I logged in? Correct me if i'm wrong any of you admins from ca1 cause if so, this will just be an apology and I just want to come back to the server again. If not i'm here against you about the fact i'm banned for something all players do all that time in that server. I honestly just want to be unbanned to enjoy the server again, there's a lot more vehicles and I love that, plus the community's generally nice besides for admins that aren't there to be admins but only to ban you for whatever reason they find. In the end i'm aware of what I did and it won't happen again, but Gabriel if you stumble upon this I do think we could become friends sometime I don't doubt you're a cool guy. But you're a useless admin none the less.

Ingame name: Jarrett

Oh and I have to add any RGB Clan that I seen step foot in CA1 was a hacker, not ruining my day by killing the server but they blatantly hack and will cause chaos if they know your around.

CA1 = non-hive server.

DayZ can't do shit about it.

QQ.

Alright, only one reply. You're coming in here to make the dumb ass assumption that I don't know it's a private hive? I realize it's a private hive, but please. You should be making the assumption that i'm not 100% sure on were to go for help. Really no where else to go but here.

Alright, only one reply. You're coming in here to make the dumb ass assumption that I don't know it's a private hive? I realize it's a private hive, but please. You should be making the assumption that i'm not 100% sure on were to go for help. Really no where else to go but here.

Do a forum search for CA1, you will find out the reason they are blacklisted from the main hive.

Do a forum search for CA1, you will find out the reason they are blacklisted from the main hive.

You overestimate the ability of this forum's search bar.

Alright, so my little story starts with coming to this great server having loads of fun with vehicles. Day 1 we fixed up a bus and it's been with us until now. we had a suv (gone) and still have a uaz (as far as this morning) so we had those both hidden and I aborted right next to them to come back later on. I come on (this was like an hour ago) spawned outside of the damn map with absolutely NOTHING. Not even icons for my inventory! Never had this happen but I was furious, and while I was asking several questions on global chat (typing) no one even acknowledged the fact I was having a problem. I mean I can't respawn, or break my leg running on small hills so i'm screwed. Well, finally this guy Gabriel said my name and all he had to say was stop talking over global chat. Well oops I must of hit caps lock and everyone was hearing my typing so I understood that and stopped, well as I was still trying to get help from people I once again tapped caps lock and my voice thing went on and off real fast and he said "Stop talking on global chat" again. Thats when I said "dude fu** your sh**" just because the fact you heard my typing accidently ONE MORE TIME it was so beyond the point I was having a real problem to were my game was unplayable. Then he said "Ok, np" and thats when I figured out I said that to an admin (still laughin) So basically, I was banned and when I tried to come back in it said "Battleye banned "dude fu** your sh**"

Alright, so basically this whole time I was trying to find help there WAS an admin on completely ignoring my presence, but god forbid he heard my typing and thats what got him to speak up. So i'm banned not for talking on global, but for profanity. (Atleast thats what it said on login) which I don't recall seeing a no profanity rule when I logged in? Correct me if i'm wrong any of you admins from ca1 cause if so, this will just be an apology and I just want to come back to the server again. If not i'm here against you about the fact i'm banned for something all players do all that time in that server. I honestly just want to be unbanned to enjoy the server again, there's a lot more vehicles and I love that, plus the community's generally nice besides for admins that aren't there to be admins but only to ban you for whatever reason they find. In the end i'm aware of what I did and it won't happen again, but Gabriel if you stumble upon this I do think we could become friends sometime I don't doubt you're a cool guy. But you're a useless admin none the less.

Ingame name: Jarrett

Oh and I have to add any RGB Clan that I seen step foot in CA1 was a hacker, not ruining my day by killing the server but they blatantly hack and will cause chaos if they know your around.

Jarret,

When you get stuck in debug, you need to relog to get moved out. I didn't see your comments over side chat (if any) but you could have taken the time to reiterate your issue once you came to my attention. I play this game too, and sometimes I do not always pay attention to everything going on in side chat.

Second, to contact me directly, there is a message in the MOTD about how to do so. I can modify your position in my database and move you out of debug.

Thirdly, there is a rule in the MOTD that says not to transmit audio over side or global chat, you broke this rule 3 times.

Fourthly, there is a rule in the MOTD to respect all players, (and no hate speech) especially targeted at a specific user. Which in this case was me.

Lastly, with the rampant accusations against clan RGB I keep a close eye on their activities. Combined with my additional detection and Battleye, you would think with the level of cheating levied against them at least one of them would be banned by now by me or global banned by battleye no? The hard truth is that clan RGB is better than you. They are organized, coordinated, and experienced arma players and are also allied with the other large clan on the server (the only competition). In a matter of hours of getting a helicopter they can have all the others on the server operational and in the air searching for vehicles, heli crash sites and other players. This affords them the luxury of being able to acquire whatever gear they want and ultimately do what they want to.

Edited by CA1Admin

1) I moved to the private hive not because of being blacklisted, but because the main hive was at the time experiencing scaling issues which caused the game to be unplayable. I'm not sure if this is still the case, but life on CA1 is sweet bliss with no latency to the database. The players who abide by the rules love the server.

2) I have a very simple set of rules on the server, and those who have broken those rules are just upset they got caught and create straw-man arguments like I don't have logs showing they did so. Just because they think they bypassed battleye doesn't mean I haven't added my own detection code to the server that caught them.

3) you overestimate how much the dayz staff cares about any particular server

• Like 1

Love the server, keep it up. More servers need global chat.

• Like 1

Banned for cheating and hacking. But I have done neither. Very confused.

Banned for cheating and hacking. But I have done neither. Very confused.

Player name?

I was banned today :( my only thought . would be last night around 4 am some hacker spawned infront of me dropped some loot. so i picked up the gun and tryed to kill him with it. no work, god mode. his palyer name was john. so i threw this weird rifle in the ocean for good mesure. n e ways im really not a hacker, i only play on this server and now i was banned :( kinda sux. admin plz unban me player name Dars. thank you gabe.