Need an extra person?(Canadian)

[old]status:

i died recently from a sniper so i restarted last night

zombie kills:100

murders:0

blood:9000

temp:ok

food&drink:perfect

i'm chill and friendly, and recently I've saved someones life who fell victims to zombies, bandaged him, took his food(i'll give you assistance if you give me assistance), then ran away before he could stand up because he looked sketchy.

At the moment i'm near the north airfield with an ak47(7clip) & an m16(4clip)

i'm going to find bloodbags and other medical supplies soon.

I'm looking for anyone with a vehicle, in need of a weapon, or that wants to hoof it.

You can find me on my clans teamspeak: 203.14.173.58:100734

other info: I've helped start a clan, made an arma 2 server a long time ago now for auzzies and sheep humpers, it was CLR, my old clan name was [T.A.L.O.N], I used to be a loose as admin mate. [jokes]

My instagram [for personality]: http://web.stagram.com/n/blairtehbear/

Edited by Blairthebear

Hello im 13and am headin to nw airfield right now with an ak an m9 and shit also NVGs but i have another friend i play with if u want to join us?

Hello im 13and am headin to nw airfield right now with an ak an m9 and shit also NVGs but i have another friend i play with if u want to join us?

sure, join my teamspeak first. If you don't, thats fine, it shows me you wouldn't want to put in a half min of effort and probably are a bandit.

Edited by Blairthebear

You need a team, or are you recruiting for a team?

i have a team already, but they are inactive for this week, so i'm looking for a new one.

logo.gif

Militarized DayZ Clan

We have order, designated players and proffesionalism, all to a fun & memorable experience

We're currently recruiting dedicated mature players for our clan

We also have our own Killing Floor, DayZ, TS3 server.

We are the real deal!

www.omega-6.co.uk

Join us today!

EUGH, CLAN RECRUITER GUY

Ya, ok, i'll check it out. But i'm not signing up for any websites, clans, rankings, etc. I have my clan and my rank (major), i'm just looking for others who need me or would like to kick it for a while/long while.

Edited by Blairthebear

just found 3 ghillie suits.. since no one wanted to join me previously i'll end this topic, don't join me, i'll just stick with my clan.

My fate of this character: Died just now, was in the middle of a forest, a hacker teleported next to me, got spooked because i thought someone may have just spawned [was fixing my bike in a logical place for that to happen], open fire, kill him, realize afterwards he was going to help me and give me things, screw it, take his things, he teleports back right away and kills me. Goodbye dmr,motorbike,jerrycans,ghillie suits. I will miss you. I lived for quite a while on that character! Daaaamn. Oh well.

TIME TO START OVER!

Edited by Blairthebear