ShaDDer

SE 46 server thread

Hacker found with the help of Zitrop, thanks for helping.

Appreciate the work these guys do. Now I can go to sleep glad to know there's one less hacker out there. :)

Keep up the good work! :)

Hi, Karg, do your Klan's vehicles save at all after driving and parking in a different place? Lost the blue van, then lost white offroad after server restars :(

Edited by ZlobaRUS54

Stupid Hackers Tped all vehicles to prigorodky and fucked up the whole server, why not just make this a private hive and put a pass on. that is a solution many uses to counter hackers.

Hi, Karg, do your Klan's vehicles save at all after driving and parking in a different place? Lost the blue van, then lost white offroad after server restars :(

As far as I can tell all vehicles except one I know of save the position but not the content. Could be that there are a few more vehicles not saving positions.

Stupid Hackers Tped all vehicles to prigorodky and fucked up the whole server, why not just make this a private hive and put a pass on. that is a solution many uses to counter hackers.

Server restarted, BEC was disabled and thus no scheduled restarts active. For the private Hive part, nothing I'm interested of at the moment (but it have crossed my mind on more that one occasion)

Well, this server is absolutely unplayable, I suggest people should stop playing here unless they like hack attacks. good bye

Well, this server is absolutely unplayable, I suggest people should stop playing here unless they like hack attacks. good bye

That is your choice, everyone is free to choose server and it's sad this game engine is so easily hacked, saying that you will most likely encounter the same problems on any other server you join. There are still plenty of players who like this server and I intend to try and keep it that way with the little control I have.

Got instakilled on login six hours ago, shame that hackers have found this host.

Btw. you did not lock the server because of hackers. you locked it because me and viktor ambushed you at your V3S xD

Btw. you did not lock the server because of hackers. you locked it because me and viktor ambushed you at your V3S xD

Good job in ambush, killing sitting ducks during hacker attack... still i was sick of the hackers and were not sure I manage to kick em all, so made a lockdown for the night.

Edited by Karg

Yeah, good job "ambushing" us trying to get away from the site the hacker teleported all vehicles to. Must have taken great skill :D

Edited by TPS_Dance