Sign in to follow this  
kenwei2@netscape.net

Satchel Delivery Service US 1040

In this video my team and I coordinate an attack on a friendly colony, US 1040, who have taken up base camp at the factory. Surrounded by snipers with thermal scopes and patrols inside and outside of the facility we figure that a friendly approach is the best way in... I guess they never thought that someone could bring satchel charges in on their main inventory! Normally we wouldn't do this however these guys are fascist azzhats who reset their server whenever it best interests them and swing their ban hammer at anyone who they feel is a threat. Near the end you will notice that they didn't ban me but some random person who didn't do anything wrong! lol wow

Our team logged into their server far away from the factory. Our plan was to peacefully infiltrate their colony to test if we had followed the rules correctly, leave and retrieve the charges, then return and blow up the place! I had 4 satchel charges on me and was waiting in the woods under a bunch of trees in Black Forest far off from the factory. I had no backpack, no main or secondary weapon, and was in civilian cloths equipped with a flashlight. After a few minutes of waiting, and entering their teamspeak, I hear in game chat of someone talking to me WTF!? Someone had found me somehow but it wasn't hard to convince them that I had lost my backpack while swimming and that I was friendly. The person who found me was the server admin Hunter in a hero skin, hero skin looks pretty cool, and he asked if I was going to the colony and so I had my ticket inside! He gave me a set of NV, GPS, a 1911, and on the way to colony we found a winchester I picked up in a barn. Once inside the colony I waited for 45 to 60 minutes for my friends to arrive and eventually got bored and decided to carry out the plan myself. I placed 3 satchel charges inside and while the helicopter was landing I placed one near their vehicles outside. There are no death messages on this server unfortunately so I have no idea how many people I killed but it sure was fun. It's too bad that they reset the server and banned that other random person lol. If it wasn't for that I would feel bad about doing this... too bad they didn't take it like a man. To avoid suspicion I committed suicide by zombie since I had a bandit skin on.

TLDR: My team and I had a plan to blow up colony. I got in early, I got bored, so I blew up the colony before my friends got there. They then reset the server and banned some random person.

Protip: The helicopter respawns on the island each time they reset the server, have fun!

Edited by Kenwei
  • Like 25

Shut up and take my beans!!!!!!! Epic :)

This again?

For all the abuse people seem to believe goes on in US1040, their server still works...

EDITED: Didn't see the video for some reason. Forget it.

All in all, you are better than that Spii guy who ghosted in the other day (has a thread about it here somewhere), still, I see little point to blowing up this place so much... stop wasting satchel charges!

EDIT2: I thought these guys had 3PV disabled on their server.

Edited by Deathcall

This again?

For all the abuse people seem to believe goes on in US1040, their server still works...

EDITED: Didn't see the video for some reason. Forget it.

All in all, you are better than that Spii guy who ghosted in the other day (has a thread about it here somewhere), still, I see little point to blowing up this place so much... stop wasting satchel charges!

I didn't know they were going to bi*sh out and reset the server lol next time I'll confront them on teamspeak to see if they reset or not but I agree with you 100% it was a waste of satchel charges indeed :P

Also if you listen in to the chat following the explosion they talk about checking their "map" and comment about movement of other players. It's very possible that they have hacked "maps" that show the location of other players which would explain how that Hunter guy found me so damn fast! Not confirmed but very suspicious!! Don't you think?

EDIT2: I thought these guys had 3PV disabled on their server.

Yeah they did. At the very beginning of the video one of them comments how it is weird that they now have third person view as I just assume that they changed it recently.

is this a private hive server?

Nope, this is a normal server just like any other one. The problem is that the admin bans random people and resets the server whenever they want.

Epic.

Where you find the Satchels?

I was going to go camp the barracks because I really wanted to find satchel charges but before I could even get there I ran past someone standing who was aiming their sidearm. I freaked out at first but then realized that it was a glitched body so I circled around and looted his person. He had an L85, coyote backpack, NV, the works. When I looked into my backpack when I took his I saw the satchels and immediately began to freak out again, although this time with joy! :D

I was going to go camp the barracks because I really wanted to find satchel charges but before I could even get there I ran past someone standing who was aiming their sidearm. I freaked out at first but then realized that it was a glitched body so I circled around and looted his person. He had an L85, coyote backpack, NV, the works. When I looked into my backpack when I took his I saw the satchels and immediately began to freak out again, although this time with joy! :D

Yea I found my 1st satchel today off some noob who died in a heli crash